Anyone just feel an earthquake?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHERE ALL GOING IT DIE, AND I JUST RAN OUT OF ANAL LOOB FOR MY DILDO TO SLIDE SMOOTHLY:eek: ITS STARTING TO GRIP UP :mad:
I swear my life flashed before my eyes during the quake and made me realise that life's too short to put up with idiocy. :rolleyes:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So what's the biggest earthquake we've all been through??

Mine is a 7.8 in Hawaii a number of years ago. Ironically, we had just finished studying earthquakes in geography and how to respond when you're caught in one, I was so busy being confused and freaking out I didn't think of it once.

It's an amazing feeling though, you can't see/walk/run straight, everything around you is shaking and the sound is just unbelievable.

We went through a number of low 6's - 4's over the next few days in aftershocks.

TOMRULES

Likes Dirt
I was at my mates house when i felt it (in ringwood). His whole friggen house was creakin. i shat myself coz i thought it was goin to cave in:eek:

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
I have been in a 7.2 in newzealand.
was on a rugby trip and was boarding and some rednecks house on a farm. It scared the shit out of me and they all laughed because they were used to it.
self esteem -1