applying for trading section

damonlandsdown

Likes Dirt
:confused:
i was applying to the trading section and im fairly new, and as i typed the first few words i accidetily pressed enter then it just sent ''heys guys,'' and i couldnt change it or anything :/
i dont know how many other people have had this problem, or put up forums.
either way it cuased me a few 'problems'

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well even if you did manage to get your application finished - it would have been denied if you used grammer and spelling as above.

Search the forum for trading questions - see the FAQ on trading.

Resubmit the trading access form and make sure you do a damn good job otherwise it will just get denied - effectively wasting the mods time and making them harsher and harsher on applications...

savtraxx

Banned
having 7 posts burbass doesnt help. i submitted myne , gave a truthful sensible explination of how i will be responsible and i think it was a week later , maybe even longer it said im good to go.

sucks if you dont know if theyve recieved it , gets you wondering but its a waiting game i spose.

Burbass

Likes Bikes
Any chance i could get some trading access please?? or at least someone have a look at the trading access form there is alot of people getting the application with only 1 small box to type in so something is not right. Thanks

savtraxx

Banned
the small box doesnt help i agree..

but you cant just say can i have some trading access in some thread ahaha , and you only have 11 posts , keep workin it!

galumay

Likes Bikes
It is confusing, I applied over a week ago and I have heard nothing, when i check my user profile it suggests that my application has been recieved, and there is even a "Join Group" button, but when I click on it, I just get a message saying the "Public User group could not be found".

It is confusing, I applied over a week ago and I have heard nothing, when i check my user profile it suggests that my application has been recieved, and there is even a "Join Group" button, but when I click on it, I just get a message saying the "Public User group could not be found".
I had this too, I was not sure if it meant my application was declined.
Is there some sort of notification for declined applications?
I think the strict side of applications is good but i think it would make for more traffic in the mods in-box unfortunately for him.

indica

Serial flasher
It is not a small box.
Keep typing next time, guess what? The fucking things gets bigger the more I play with it!

Wow.

I lyke apppplyed and youse cahnts dinunt let me in. Gonna get my dad to call youse, hes lyke well pissed and shit.