Are Norco Still Making 2008 bikes?

steve17

Squid
I want a size small Norco Manik.

If I call up and order one, are Norco Still making them?

Has anyone recently ordered a 2008 Norco Bike? Are orders still coming through?

If not, does that mean the they will possibly be selling 2009 models in the next few months? I know Norco hasn't released them yet, but they may in the next fer months.

A few years ago I ordered my Norco Rival in August 2006 and ended up being told they had 07 Models, even though they weren't on the Norco Website at the time.

I really want a 2008 Manik, I love the components, frame, paintjob and color scheme. But will get a 2009 Model if that's all I can get when it comes to ordering it.

I won't be ordering it for another month, so what will I end up with?

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Ok they wouldn't still be making them but there may be some still in stock.

Ring you local shop and ask if they or the distributer have any left

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
If not, does that mean the they will possibly be selling 2009 models in the next few months? I know Norco hasn't released them yet, but they may in the next fer months.
New Norcos are usually available before the end of the year. It's a difficult time for buying new bikes right now - the new stuff's not out yet, and most of the decent bikes from this year's range are sold out, or close to.

steve17

Squid
New Norcos are usually available before the end of the year. It's a difficult time for buying new bikes right now - the new stuff's not out yet, and most of the decent bikes from this year's range are sold out, or close to.
yeahh it's fair crap.

Oh well, I'll end up with something decent hopefully.

I guess I just gotta hope that the 09 Manik is as good and as sexy as the 08 one.