armour to ryde.

anti_pop

Likes Dirt
Just wondering if anyone has put armour cable discs onto a norco ryde, I just got mine today, And i was wondering if they needed a mount or i am just missing some bits or something, I dont know

naz

Criminally Inane
well theres plenty of variables, post mount, international standard, 8 or 6 inch pick ur winners then take it from there

nye wooooo

Rik

logged out
Armours use Hayes mounts, needing an adaptor. If you didn't get any adaptors, consult someone that knows what's going on. It's hard to verify what you need without seeing it all.

Ty

Eats Squid
armor cable disc are actualy a floating caliper system and have there own mount (unlike the hydros which are interchangeable with hayes) which fit's the 74mm IS standard mounts.

Brent

Likes Bikes
WOW

We have the same bike and brakes and both live in Brisbane… Scary.

Still waiting for mine to be fitted though, had to wait a while for the brakes, and then couldn’t get the hubs I wanted and am now waiting on the spokes to get to the shop. Dam Christmas sends everything out of whack!

Cant wait to get back on the bike, probably a good thing that I’ve been on holiday so I haven’t had time to think about it.

But unfortunately I cant help with he question cause I’m not fitting mine (not game and wouldn’t really know how)