Armybikeco 2012 demolition done.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
2012 Armybikeco Demolition Handmade in Arequipa, Peru, South America.

Main:
Armybikeco demolition medium frame
Boxxer R2C2s
X-fusion HLR
Dartmoor headset

Cockpit/brakes:

no name grips
Dartmoor nitro stem
Hope floating rotors ( 160mm front, had no 8" mount
avid code brakes
Dartmoor alloy rotor bolts

Drivetrain:

shimano saint
weeze 37t
weeze the end guide
reverse pedals
shimano chain
Sram cassette
Shimano saint
Shimano saint
shimano cabling

saddle/post/clamp:

Dartmoor fatty pivotal seat
Dartmoor pivotal 27.2mm
Dartmoor 31.8mm clamp

Wheelset:
Reverse evo 9 20mm
Reverse evo 9 rear
Dartmoor fortress rims
Dartmoor blue painted spokes
Dartmoor nipples
Maxxis/schwable rubber
DH maxxis rubber

total weight: low 19s.

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
Its not the fact that its a pivotal, more the fact that its an ugly seat and detracts from the rest of the build.
The bike needs either a slimmer pivotal seat or a conventional railed seat, the current one doesn't work.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Its not the fact that its a pivotal, more the fact that its an ugly seat and detracts from the rest of the build.
The bike needs either a slimmer pivotal seat or a conventional railed seat, the current one doesn't work.
it'll be getting a slim pivotal on it when we can get him one. :)

choice to run pivotal's is that it stops broken rails, they don't come loose nearly as much, and its hard to go past price wise.

oh and I know whats coming:

carbon MTB pivotal saddles. ;)

Last edited:

death sniper

Likes Dirt
yeah the build has a couple of changes left to be made consisting of a new saddle, new hope brakes, some fresh arrow racing rubber and maybe a heavier spring will see how it goes for now though.

all in all I'm very happy with the build and how the bike rides.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Look good Rick.

Good to see something different (yet again)

Got a ride report yet.

A new seat will top it off like others have said.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Look good Rick.

Good to see something different (yet again)

Got a ride report yet.

A new seat will top it off like others have said.
lins will have to give a ride report, theres definitely a difference between this and my wehrmacht, this seems to be more lively, easier to jump, that could be to the coil shock though, but I'd say the lesser rearward based travel on this might have something to do with it, I think the demo is going to lend to the more FR orientated downhiller where mine is extremely racey, excels in the rocks by far.

death sniper

Likes Dirt
i will give a full ride report once i have a chance to point her down a decent trail.... saying that so far proves to be very lively... might have something to do with only having a 300lb spring under my ~85kg. hoping to get it out in the next week or so bit full on with work atm

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
i will give a full ride report once i have a chance to point her down a decent trail.... saying that so far proves to be very lively... might have something to do with only having a 300lb spring under my ~85kg. hoping to get it out in the next week or so bit full on with work atm
A 400pound should do the job nicely man, keen to hear how it goes pointed down some steep stuff!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Me too. Don't even bother with that 300lb, you'll just bottom it out and wreck stuff.