Attention good people of Rotorfark! Your time has come! stand up and be counted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
*****Subject: Mathew Davis, 17, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Matthew is metro (yes by now you should all be adding away for him to shave his head) and has loved his hair since the tender age of when he was born! On countless occasions he has been told by his friends in his best interests to cut his hair, with the firm response of 'NO!'
So the time has come, we have cut him a deal, get 1000 people to add the facespace group and he will do it.
'WHAT ELSE' I hear you say? You want more? Sure, if 1500 join we will scrub off the juicy mono-brow too :)
So tell your mates, your Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Uncle, boss, co worker, local subway person... YOU GET THE POINT GET EVERYONE TO LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats that? 'Whats in it for me you say?' Well the pure joy and warmth in your heart that you have helped the life of Matt break free of the metro zone should be enough :)
Here is the link ---> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=127064830665150&ref=ts
Lots of Love and warm fuzzies :)
Reece.
**** Please don't hate me, this is purely for you to be a nice person and help out.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
At the very least, he could be shaving his head for cancer but I agree with above. This is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.