attn: Farkin musical elite + metal nerds

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who is going to Carcass in sydney next week? There are really shitty supports (Daysend) so I'm really keen on knocking back a few brews in order to be nicely lubed when Carcass come on.

Any takers?

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Yeah probably. My ticket is with Tony from the hollowmen, but it's a sure thing.

I'll be in 'bra soonish, Know anyone who needs a competant bass player? (not me)

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, actually. What sort of style is he/she keen on playing? ad is as follows:

doing the rounds on the internet for this, we started jamming about a month and a half ago and have a bunch of songs together now,

sounds like a mix of...Sleep.Eyehategod.Grief.Iron Monkey.Sabbath.Blues riffs played in B.

we have a few demo tracks recorded, let me know if you wanna hear them etc.

If your not keen but you know someone who might be, LET THEM KNOW!

Last edited:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Yes, actually. What sort of style is he/she keen on playing? ad is as follows:
He'll be able to cope with that, although his last band in Japan sounded like Coldplay.

Reckon he's keen on just playing right now, and probably not much fussed on style, although when we played together we loved jammin' up Sabbath and Skynyrd.

I'll be down shortly. Let ya know.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I am going to Meshuggah the night after so can't afford Carcass (unless I get off my arse and sell a bike) but can probs meet for a beer before the show. If I do find $60 I wil buy a ticket at the door.

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
the metal

anyone seeing Tenacious D next year in sydney?
i wish i could go to carcass but i have no money.....

HiJack: anyone see parkway and slayer this year?? \M/etal

sich nich

Likes Dirt
ill be going to carcass, but ill admit it was an afterthought, since im going to see down on saturday night, and 'shuggs on monday night. Thought since ill be in sydney anyway, why not check out carcass. Ive since heard them and its gonna be awesome! I didnt even know corporate jigsaw quandry was a carcass song...:eek:

anyway itll be a solid show hopefully.
anyone else going to Down or meshuggah?

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would love to see Down and Carcass but am trying to save money... Meshuggah is a definite though :cool:

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone seeing Tenacious D next year in sydney?
i wish i could go to carcass but i have no money.....

HiJack: anyone see parkway and slayer this year?? \M/etal
i seen parkway cause im so emo.... and prom queen and BMTH and red shore. makes me feel cool. Hopefully going to machine head and slipknot, although not a bigt fan of slipknot. Soundwave...lamb of god enough said

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stop derailing my thread, who is coming for beers?

Relifting metalness of thread with a picture of a lemmy figurine on a vespa.

image courtesy of Doug Defence

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Stop derailing my thread, who is coming for beers?

Relifting metalness of thread with a picture of a lemmy figurine on a vespa.

image courtesy of Doug Defence
Lemmy and the Vespa are both the same scale in that picture.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I asked Doug for a photo of it on his blinged out scooter, but I got that instead. The fact that he has both a Lemmy figuring, + a vespa and sidecar figurine on hand for such shenanigans is still fairly awesome.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
What songs/albums would one look at to see Meshugga at their best? Never listened to them but a quick youtube looks promising.

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
meshuggah show should be great but why fucking wednesday night, carcass is even worse MONDAY NIGHT .. jesus...

pig destroyer at the art house with grey daturas and the kill opening anyone ?