ATTN TO EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

igothp

Likes Dirt
Yesterday arftnoon at approximately 5pm at the main parking spot (at the entrance) to the Red Hill jump/dh/xc track Sydney, NSW a twentysomething year old was putting his bike in his car when some *MUMBLEMOTHERFUCKERCUNTFACEMUMBLE* .... retard drove his car at a high speed into the back of the riders car squashing the rider between his and the other guys car :shock: ...
So i was just wondering if anyone knows the guy, saw it happen or how the rider is?
All imput and comments welcom, just keep 'em clean :wink:

No Skid Marks said:
Yeah I know it's stupid to drive at that speed,but I got a new car and I know a three lane elevated peice of road in the middle of nowhere that I was on at about 2 in the morning and I wanted to know how fast my new car would go. I always check out my new cars on this bit of road. It even has a wind sock on it.
... yeah good one you fucking retard... :roll:

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
was it an acciident or did the guy just ram him and drive off!!! holy shit didi the person get out and help or wat and was the dude really injured.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No Skid Marks wrote:
Yeah I know it's stupid to drive at that speed,but I got a new car and I know a three lane elevated peice of road in the middle of nowhere that I was on at about 2 in the morning and I wanted to know how fast my new car would go. I always check out my new cars on this bit of road. It even has a wind sock on it.
... yeah good one you fucking retard...
saying that must mean your pretty certain igothp, but i hope not.

any news yet?

and get well soon bloke

igothp

Likes Dirt
mtbmx said:
was it an acciident or did the guy just ram him and drive off!!! holy shit didi the person get out and help or wat and was the dude really injured.
yeah it was an accident and im not sure if the guy stoped and helped, one would hope so...
Superman said:
No Skid Marks wrote:
Its just that "no skid marks" thinks its cool -its not

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
OK this is an attack to igothp for attacking No Skid Marks.
Think about this... when you're on a nice piece of singletrack that's pointing downhill, do you ever stop to wonder if a walker may be coming up around that blind corner where you drift out on... and even if you did, would you slow down...
That's right!
So I guess my point is if you had a hot car, and you found a quiet road in the middle of no-where, you too would be tempted to have some fun.

So anyway I hope this was just dramatized, and the dude's ok.

360xup

Banned
although im anti-dumbshit behavior on roads such as really fast and deliberate speeding, im totally with squidly didley, you shouldnt quote no skid marks in a forum topic like this, all it will do is cause another bitch fight, as for red hill, christ it has a good name for itself, just reading the forums about it - you got abandoned tracks, ppl getting air lifted and now this....

although most of the stuff that occurs at redhill is accidental, every potential rider who contemplates goin there is automatically inclined to think negatively about the spot...

So instead of whinging about skid marks maybe you should advise about whether both the ppl involved in the accident are ok?

But anyways, no insulting meant, but i think you kinda strayed off the actual point -- the accident

Thats my two cents at least

SPOON

Likes Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
Think about this... when you're on a nice piece of singletrack that's pointing downhill, do you ever stop to wonder if a walker may be coming up around that blind corner where you drift out on... and even if you did, would you slow down...
That's right!
So I guess my point is if you had a hot car, and you found a quiet road in the middle of no-where, you too would be tempted to have some fun
Poor guy, if the impact was at a high speed, i dont think he'll be able to ride for a while....might have broken many bones. :(
well i hope he recovers well and can ride once again. :)

Hmm~~i usually tend to think about walkers while riding fast on nice down the hill. But i suppose even tho i thought about it, if there was some1, i'd most likely crash anyway.
~yea i think i'd be having a bit of fun if i were in the middle of no where w/ a fast car.

Anyhow yea gd point, i'm definitely w/ you on this one. :p

CHEWY

Eats Squid
mugen833 said:
Poor guy, if the impact was at a high speed, i dont think he'll be able to ride for a while....might have broken many bones. :(
well i hope he recovers well and can ride once again. :)
dude, if it was at high speed, he wont have any legs left to ride with.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
When we left red hill it was about 3ish (i think) and there was already a bit of glass on the road as if some one had hit a parked car. But there was no where near enough debris to indicate a high speed hit and if some one had been KO'd that bad, I'd say that the cops, ambo's and towies would still still have been there and the debris taken from the road. I don't know what the story is, maybe something happenned after we left???

Edit for artrowshis spelling :evil:

S.

ex offender
igothp said:
Yesterday arftnoon at approximately 5pm at the main parking spot (at the entrance) to the Red Hill jump/dh/xc track Sydney, NSW a twentysomething year old was putting his bike in his car when some *MUMBLEMOTHERFUCKERCUNTFACEMUMBLE* .... retard drove his car at a high speed into the back of the riders car squashing the rider between his and the other guys car :shock: ...
So i was just wondering if anyone knows the guy, saw it happen or how the rider is?
All imput and comments welcom, just keep 'em clean :wink:
Farkin hell, is the guy alright?!

igothp said:
No Skid Marks said:
... yeah good one you fucking retard... :roll:
That was totally and utterly uncalled for. Get off your high horse.

S.

ex offender
igothp said:
Superman said:
No Skid Marks wrote:
Its just that "no skid marks" thinks its cool -its not
Whereas you however, are a certifiable authority on the matter... grow the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.