Audrey updated

Jordy

RYD4LF
looks sick mate but put your psylo's on 80mm, makes it a bit more twitchy and keeps the flex to a minimum (for psylos anyways)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Awesome!
4130 CrMo XT Hardtail pide!!! :lol:
What are those cranks? They look a little spindly to me..

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
heh, old school lx. they'll be replaced in good time (i'm sick of constantly tightening them)

i dont want the bike to be twitchy, the slacker ha is one of the main reasons i changed to the fork... the flex is minimal (esp coming from judys)

Jordy

RYD4LF
i spose but from what i was told at eildon by the rock shox tech guy "the forks arent designed for dirtjumping (i asume thats what your doing on them) , they are a good all round fork but for dirt jumping to avoid crown problems should always be run in the lower travel position to minimize the stress put on the crown"

if you want a slacker ha go a 24" rear wheel :p

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
2_fast_4_u said:
i spose but from what i was told at eildon by the rock shox tech guy "the forks arent designed for dirtjumping (i asume thats what your doing on them) , they are a good all round fork but for dirt jumping to avoid crown problems should always be run in the lower travel position to minimize the stress put on the crown"

the day toowoomba gets some dirtjumps is the day i'll start doing them :)
at the moment i just use it for street riding and bmx at the local track.. thats about it.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats a sweet ride. Is that a Tomac Boy guide?? Does anyone have a picture of a Tomac Boy guide?? I need one :D

Jordy

RYD4LF
Scott said:
2_fast_4_u said:

the day toowoomba gets some dirtjumps is the day i'll start doing them :)
at the moment i just use it for street riding and bmx at the local track.. thats about it.
lol i see your point mate... keep em like that then !