August build day moved to 15th

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
The august build day has been moved to the 15th so as to avoid a clash with the social ride.

Hope to see everyone at both events!

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
sunday dig

Hey Guys Im going to come out on sunday. What time is kick off and do you need us to bring out anything in particular to build with or just shovels ?
Cheers

lordflog

Likes Dirt
Apparently I am falling apart at the seams ala S-Dog ;)

I've got some issues with loose cartilage in my knee that's causing a lot of pain. I've been off it for the week and it has improved a lot already - so I can nearly straighten my leg now.

Hoping I can avoid a knee 'clean out' that might rule me out of my second attempt at the Scott this year.

Looks like I'll be back in the timing tent for the next club race...

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys Im going to come out on sunday. What time is kick off and do you need us to bring out anything in particular to build with or just shovels ?
Cheers
Heya,

Bring some gloves, sturdy shoes and a shovel/mattock.

Kick off is 0730 at the main carpark, or turn up later and find us out there. We will either be at the bottom of the long descent on the red loop (little falcon road) or repairing the soggy mess that is in teh rain forrest section just after the chute. It depends on how many hands we get as to what work gets prioritisied.

See you there!

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
You have got nothing. I've seen you on a bike.

Incidentally, I have mine ready to roll tomorrow. I'll post the new injury list in the arvo.