Aurum or glory

I'm in the process of upgrading my bike and I was wondering weather I should go for the 2013 norco Aurum 3 or the 2014 giant glory 2.
Thanks

jarrod839

Banned
Aurum

i,m not to sure what the specs are on the glory, but i would put the extra in and go for a aurum 2, its got really good specs for the price and there are still a few floating around oz.

i love my 2013 aurum 2, the specs were really good value for the coin and the bike loves technical stuff, the only upgrade i have done is some straight line pedals, and my only dislike is i,m not a fan of the zee levers, so maybe looking at upgrading soon.

Plus there's less aurums around than glorys so feels good to be on something different.

I think yarra valley cycles in Vic have one left in MEDIUM going cheap.

alright cheers guys. yarra valley cycles is actually where i will purchase them but dad is quite intimidated by the price tag and will probably stick to the Aurum 3 due to the lower price to the Aurum 2.
cheers.

Minlak

custom titis
You better hurry the website says only one of each left at Yarra Valley Cycles. Just explain to him he is actually saving money by not having to upgrade components for you :)

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you don't mind buying second hand, and 2013 Glory 0 is very well spec'd, and leaves the option of a frame upgrade later whilst still having dialled components.

tommoDH

Likes Bikes
Aurum

Go for the Aurum. I love my Aurum the only weak point on this bike are the wheels, they buckle easily when you start to get faster. Other than that, the frame is bombproof and the bike handles very well in the rough sections.
If you can, try and get the Aurum 2 as there are better components and is only a bit more expensive.

Get Mounted

Likes Dirt
Other than that, the frame is bombproof and the bike handles very well in the rough sections.
Ummmm...yeah because its a DH bike. Go for the Glory fella, the best specs for the $$$ and a World Champs winning frame.

The people slating them are those knocking about on Zee gear while I'm shreading on full saint spec and Fox 40's for the same price*

* I picked up my 2011 Glory 0 for $3400 brand new