Australia Day 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I could't find the Australia Day '09 thread (posm probably locked it ? tool)

Who's doing what?

Now., **ked up last night, grabbed BEER AT 9am this morning. Got on it. Beached it this morning. Got sunbutrnt. On the beers. Only turned on the PC to stream jjj.l

What's everyone else doing?

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
was going out in the boat but the friggen thing wouldnt start so im at home replying to this thread

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my night sounds exactly like yours. came home from an awesome full day of riding buller yesterday (had some mad glove tan) and parents were away so me and me bro got some people round for some beers. my bro brought his missus who brought her hot friend which turned out good for me ;) with which topped off an awesome day. got up today and went to the beach with the same people. got hella sunburnt (forgot to bring sunscreen and regret it now) and am home again and about to go out to the city tonight for some fireworks action with my bros missus and friends.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Cooking some dumplings and listening to Triple J..

But christ on a stick I'm bored, and being sick absolutely SUCKS!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Well I could't find the Australia Day '09 thread (posm probably locked it ? tool)
Now you just know that calling me a tool for no reason and failing to find an extremely recent thread with over 100 posts is going to result in a prodding with the banning stick (luckily it's only down to 3 days though...)

;)

that's another scalp for the pile...

Status
Not open for further replies.