Australia Day Red Hills NSW, DJ Day..

Wha'dya think of the whole idea?

• Total voters

Daneel

Likes Dirt
HAHAHAHAha..ha.............ha? this had better be a joke or some serious council heads will be rolling..

i thought that the land was owned by a church anyway? how come the council can buldoze it?

the only way i will accept this as truth will be with some serious pictures.

if it has:

Rik

logged out
I can see a deluge of crap posts occuring regardless of the outcome... I'll say this, if it's a false alarm, I'll consider temp banning the guilty parties... and if anyone continues to make posts like MrSexy's above, with very poor use of language, they'll be deleted and further action may be taken.
Red Hill threads give me as many headaches as castlecove threads do, so consider this a warning, unnecessary crap won't be tolerated.

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the council is realy pissing me off. they arnt able to destroy them are they ?? it wasent their land, isnt it church (private) property ?

alexMc

Likes Dirt
The day before a big ride!

Coincidence???

Hope it aint true, not that i ride there anymore but i did my first jumps there
Any one that's been there lately can u fill us all in?
Is it just the jumps, what happend to the dh track?

Last edited:

something

Likes Bikes
Does anybody have any pics of the aftermath? I just can't believe it.Those jumps have been there as long as I can remember..........It's ashame they're gone.

Daneel

Likes Dirt
I've just received word that all the jumps are still there from olly1oo6. he's just been to the jumps and says that it's all just a joke.

now inviting open flaming at inverted. :mad: :D

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Daneel said:
I've just received word that all the jumps are still there from olly1oo6. he's just been to the jumps and says that it's all just a joke.

now inviting open flaming at inverted. :mad: :D
Hahahahahhaha, i knew somthing was up when photos wernt posted strait up.

Cya there tomoz guys! :D

Dim

Spirit Distributions
i went up to Red Hill thinking all of the jumps were gone. when i arrived they were still there and better than ever....see everyone there tomorrow

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Should have saved it for april fools Matty, was a good prank but you should have planned it better.

Was there this arvo with a few lads preparing things for tomoz, hope Matty's humour did not turn everyone off. Oh well, be a great day tomorrow even if its only a small turn out.

Seeya all tomorrow, Im there from 9am setting up, so if people want to give me and shintaro a hand it would be very much appreciated.

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry guys

lol....
Ill be there..NO F***ING BIKE THOUGH :( Well not mine anyways...
Ill most likely be there real early...9 or so...Hope nobody changed their plans for it...When i read what Matt had said i almost broke down crying! Then on the way to the hill Mat(Nitwit) Told me...god damm i felt like a knob but sooooooooo relived :D

b there soon

Likes Dirt
Can i ask a huge favour of someone... Can someone please bring a bleed kit for Hope M4's???? I'm kinda stuck, I tried but stuff it. Please help, o really wanna be there