Australian commencal dealers

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I always wondered if you knew who it was coming in with, could you call them and say you'll do your own GST invoice rather than them sting you another couple of hundred for the convenience.

I remember accidentally ordering more than 1k worth of parts from CRC a couple of years back and customs sent out paperwork for me to do rather than the guys from Toll or UPS that call and charge that mega fee on top of the GST.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

beno

Cycle Solutions
well I have a eta, 23rd of this month, im guessing he bill will come after it arrives in the country, not before.

beno

Cycle Solutions
ended up being a fraction over 12% including their cc surcharge. Arrived at customs sat, paid and cleared today, hopefully delivered tomorrow.

beno

Cycle Solutions
hmm wonder if that means I bought a bargain or I got the shaft :p

Its in! fitted up some raceface kash gold bars to match the suspension and a gold SDG circuit saddle, time will tell if I like that or not, my bum is belair shaped but they were out of stock of the colourway I wanted.

May get round to a build thread as I have a few more orangey bits to put on it, some ti bolts n wat not that have been on 3 or 4 bikes now. Not to mention the 14 foot of extra reverb hose it has, that's just lazy!!

beno

Cycle Solutions
I was chringeing as I looked at that, here comes the pain, here it comes...... but actually it looks like I did ok. mine was 5700 inc freight, plus 680 for clearance n gst etc. phew big relief!. I did get a 12% discount for preordering and of course you don't pay the 17% vat when exporting. Still spent about a G more than I really wanted to lol, but I knew that.

haulrs

Likes Bikes
Mmmmm new French mad bike!! I love my old trusty meta55... one of my favourite bikes ever.. not bling just solid and reliable and really fun to ride.... that bike looks awesome!!! Nice work!

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pushys just announced that they are going to sell Commencal.

[Edit] They will be supplying customer service and support

Last edited:

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Just had a play with the a la carte option on the UK site, if the prices line up it will be very tempting for the next bike

Also liking the commitment for a demo fleet