Australian Interschools 2010 (all galleries now online!)

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Hey all,

As some of you may know I was in Thredbo working with the crew at South East MTB Co in the couple of weeks leading up to Interschools and got the camera out and about for the weekend.

Shots will be online as I go through the batches (4X is up now) so please be patient and check back every now and then. Any updates will be posted in this thread.
I didn't get on the DH track much at all, so that gallery will be pretty light-on. XC and SXC on the other hand will be chockers.
Update: All galleries are now online!

Note: You can search for your three digit race plate number using the search tool at the top of the Interschools gallery pages. This will save you a heap of time browsing unless of course your plate was obscured in any way.

Please be respectful of copyright and don't try to rip off my shots (or the shots of any other guys posting them online for sale!), watermarked or otherwise. Some people can afford to lug expensive cameras (theirs or mum & dad's) around in the dust and crap at MTB events and spend hours putting them up online for nothing in return - some of us cannot.
I've cracked the zoom preview image sizes way out, to help you in getting a better look at the images before making any purchase decisions... not for any other reason:)

Now all that is said, here's the link - http://www.archellphotostore.com/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=1021

Guess I'd better chuck in a couple of teasers!

Cheers,

Rey

Last edited:

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys! The super-lightweight DH gallery is now up and SXC/XC have been uploaded & thumb-generating right now :)

In case anyone was wondering; I was helping out in the bike shop on bike & armour duty all Friday morning and didn't get up the hill at all. On Saturday Adrian & I were tied up running around at the bottom, so I didn't get on the chair until Div3 race runs had started!

Did my best to shoot natural light only until the very tail end of DH runs and the last Div1 XC laps, I hope you guys/girls enjoy!

Last edited: