avanti derelikt

avanti92

Likes Dirt
Dam

shit
shit
shiot
i have a avanti manic i think it is got it second hand really cheap of a good friend so i dont know rele wat it is avanti say it is a not derleke (soz about spelling) but they can;t tell me wat it is but i think it is a manic

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
shit
shit
shiot
i have a avanti manic i think it is got it second hand really cheap of a good friend so i dont know rele wat it is avanti say it is a not derleke (soz about spelling) but they can;t tell me wat it is but i think it is a manic
This is only relevant back to maybe 2004, when they changed the frame design of the Manic/Hotdog.
If the large gusset on the frame is on the Top Tube, it is a Manic (or Hotdog). Whereas, if the gusset is on the Down Tube then it is a Derelikt (or it could be a Raceline, as they had pretty much exactly the same frame for one of their Hardtails as the Derelikt). I have an '05 Manic, if you need any more help with clarification, PM me and I'll see if I can help you.

Also mate, I noticed you are fairly new to Farkin.net, so just a reminder to take extra time with spelling and grammar in your posts, as improving those will only help you and your reputation amongst others on farkin.

Cheers,

Eliot.

Last edited: