Avast, These be good.

entombed

membarrrr
heppy said:
AARRRHHHH

lets just say he walked the plank but hit his ass on the plank when he fell down AARRHH TIS WAS A GOOD LAUGH.

lets just say he CASED THE STRAW PIT , sorry ferg it had to be done

Man overboard...... Arrrrrrrhhhhhhh

Arrrrrhhhhhh some sweet pics matey!!!
Good job! Showen them landlubbers how it b done!!!

By tha way it b me in the second pic.....
I b DJ or Daniel Johnson for ne 1 who cares.....
Me trusty steed b an Oryx DHO n shes been pretty loyal so far.

ferg

Likes Dirt
arrrrhhhhhh steve the pirate does it again.
i sware i saw a snake in the pit must be the hay will be sick when the foam comes. aarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh cant wait till next sunday with my dualie.

wtr

Likes Dirt
This is the first time I've actually downloaded all the pics in a thread, those pics are superb.:)

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Ay Ferg, yarr try any of the doubles on yer trusty HT, or waitin till you have your Sunday up there?

treggs

Treggs Tuned
Walking tha there plank

HaaHaarrrr there Pirate Steve, they there pictures ruffled me parrots feathers. A Jolly good sailor that lad be..... All those young folk, throwing themselves off the plank like that. It be sheer madness I tells ya... Pity I stuffed me wrist me fine young friends ..... I might have jumped to the sharks with you..... Now where be the mermaids to distract a fine sailor from his beer????

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
Aaarrhh, Steve the pirate has some good pics. What kinda pirate does nak nak's in this day and age. Red Kona rider needs to step into new school.

C*RISSO will show him a thing or two. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nice superman heppy.

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
It be the Jerbal man. There aint nothing wrong with the jerbal man. Heppy do u love looking at your own photos coz u seem to be on the ball with the message reply's. :p just coz your fully sick doesn't mean your fully killa.

heppy

Likes Dirt
lol, it's called tafe (plenty of spare time). oh yeah we need to get u some wooden legs for the weekend,maybe even stilts so ur nac nacs r even BIGGER.

Last edited:

Dicky

Punter God
Shiver me timbers. A pot of rum for each o' them land lubbers, for that there be some mighty fine walking of the plank.