Avid juicy ultimate lever body advice

Hi, I have a set of Avid juicy ultimates on my hardtail. On my ride in to work this morning I reached for the front barake and found that there was no power at all, there was no resistance whatsoever. I looked at the lever when I got the chance and the pin that the lever hinges on was missing, as well as the lever adjustment (hex) screw.
So a couple of questions, has anyone had similar problems with the lever? and does anyone know if these parts are replaceable as I know Juicy's are a defunct model.
Thanks

I've got similar levers on two of my bikes (Juicy 7). Mine have been reliable, no problems whatsoever apart from the usual bleeding. It's doubtful that you'd find any parts in stock at a local shop, have you gotten in touch with the guys at SRAM to see what they can do? Other than that you could try Ebay or an online shop. Maybe something like this: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=14308

Good luck!

Mark

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Exactly the same thing happened to a mate of mine while we were doing the the Super D at this years Buller Bike Fest. He took it into the LBS up there and they fixed it on the spot for nought, so should be a relatively easy fix.