Awaba 09 NSW state DH by NBT

danhill

Squid
hey
did you manage to get a pic of rider #805
was wearin a black and white troy lee jersey with blue shorts and black knee guards on saturday
sunday i had a black and white troy lee matching jersey and pants.
please send to daniel-orbea@hotmail.com
cheers dan

Last edited:

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
I just knew I would regret doing that :p. As again great stuff and the crowd shots are great nice feel for the weekend.:cool:
Dug how good do you look
Mate ive even got some of you on your bike
hopfully get my home computer back soon to get pics done only useing lap top now
cheers Neil:D

just66

Cannon Fodder
Hi neil,

My number is 519, brown demo8 with yellow dmax wheels, black helmet, white shoes and gloves.

I did fill a form in at awaba, so if have any of me at del rio as well that would be good.

email is justprima@bigpond.com

thanks.

drewie162

Likes Dirt
Hey niel, great as usual any of me?
Red/white fox gear, black red helmet, blue goggles, black red specialized bighit.
drewie162(at)hotmail.com
Thanks

adamd

Likes Dirt
Hey Neil,

I was only there on sunday.

Number: 130
Bike: black Norco Team DH
Kit: red fox jersey, white/black fox shorts, carbon 661 helmet, raceface shinnies, red/white gloves

Thanks,

Adam.

adsnic46@bigpond.com

Hardtail nutsack

Likes Bikes
Hey neil,

after chatting last night about your unfortunate computer crash ithought i'd get in quick!! #34 white/red morewood,cant wait to see the pics,

thanks again mate, see you at ourimbah,

Mitch

Glorified!!!

Likes Bikes
Hey Neil great photo's. I wouldn't mind getting into photography. Everyone that i ride with can't be bothered taking photo's. Think i may just wait a little while though

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
photopraphy

Hey Neil great photo's. I wouldn't mind getting into photography. Everyone that i ride with can't be bothered taking photo's. Think i may just wait a little while though
HI Glorifield
Mate its great fun to do boath ive always done it in all my sports but you dont get pics of your self bummer
The worst thing is when your computor crashes:mad: and you loose your pics bloody lost all of delrio lucky have rest :Dand lost all my emails over last 2 months

Cheers Neil

koe/extreme dh

Likes Dirt
Hey
My number was 813
I had a bronze giant reign
Kit:
Saturday: I was wearing a Red and White Shift Kit
Sunday: I was wearing a Black and White Fox Jersey and Black and White Shift Pants.
I was also wearing a Green Crow Helmet TLD(Green with Orange Stripes).
If you have any please send them to koe_is@hotmail.com
Cheers Koe

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
these riders should have emails

now ive had a chance to send pic off
Pat Jackson

Zach Wassom1st B mens

David Macmillan 1st state u19

Zac Green

James Green

Kye Hore

Eli Erwin

the krankbike boys checking me out I must look a bit suss

Ben Perrow

Nick Shields

Todd Perrow

Nicho great looking morwood

thats all for tonight

lordflog

Likes Dirt
Fantastic photo's Neil.

Looking forward to seeing if you got any shots of my awesome cow-belling action on the Sunday!

Mark

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Fantastic photo's Neil.

Looking forward to seeing if you got any shots of my awesome cow-belling action on the Sunday!

Mark
Nar didnt get the cow bells but we have Lithgow coming up any one willing to to do some thing weard:rolleyes:,stupid :eek: or what ever get in front of my camera please:D
Get more pics done tomorrow night

Cheers Neil

.BP.

Likes Dirt
Hey neil

Thank for the pics have all been so good, is there any chance of getting a cd with all the photos from the whole series in the high res ?

Maybe including lithgow?

What money would you want for that?

Cheers

Ben

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Hey neil

Thank for the pics have all been so good, is there any chance of getting a cd with all the photos from the whole series in the high res ?

Maybe including lithgow?

What money would you want for that?

Cheers

Ben
Hi Ben
Mate $30 inc postage if I have less than 15 pic $20
If you havnt got time to get prints and you want some $1 each post card and post off as well
The money helps cover the prints I do for place getters or it can help with some more camera equipment KEEPS MY WIFE HAPPY HAHA

CHEERS NEIL:D