Awaba club photos 27 july

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Just loading the photos of today up on photobucket.. I may just put the link to them so you can all see depends how much interest there is.

Here's one of them these are smaller for easier downloading have originals at 5 meg or so

Attachments

DFL

Likes Bikes
hey bud those couple of pics turned out pretty nice , i would like to see your link to photobucket , hopefully will be a couple of alright ones of me! No.1 blue/orange TLD , on the morewood

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey mate, any of me:

Number: 412
Riding: Grey Norco Six Three
Kit: Black & White Fox, Black and red helmet, chest and back plate

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
Those pics look alright. Wouldnt mind seeing the rest of them, everyone likes to see pics of themselves.
Thanks

tranceup

Likes Dirt
^^^second that or pic of rider 253, fox kit, Orange VPFree, should have been slow enough for a real clear photo.

hay.. any pics of number 240 blue and white thor geat, silver helmet ant black bike?

hay.. any pics of number 240 blue and white thor geat, silver helmet ant black bike?

IF U COULD EMAIL THEM 2 ME MY EMAIL IS homeyg63@hotmail.com

thanks

Last edited:

Zekman

Likes Dirt
DFL and Daan i know i got you guys quite a few times(think bout 3 or 4 photos each) near got hit by you couple times:D Daan i had the blue fox shirt on I've goto finishing up loading them took bout 120 pics all up on sunday...Trance I've got one so far that ive seen going round the drop before the wombat....Kyle more than likely mate I've got you,as long as you were going past me i got ya, even the kid before he broke his leg

Last edited:

baron

Likes Bikes
Thanks Zekman, heaps of great shots in there.

Not only did I fail to break the 4 min goal I had set, but now I am aware I also have absolutely no style! Regardless of whether I'm hitting the rock garden, lining up Battle On drop or jumping I look like a rabbit frozen in the headlights. BooHoo for me.

I hear on the grapevine your back is a bit out of whack, so good luck getting back on the bike ASAP.

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Thanks Zekman, heaps of great shots in there.

Not only did I fail to break the 4 min goal I had set, but now I am aware I also have absolutely no style! Regardless of whether I'm hitting the rock garden, lining up Battle On drop or jumping I look like a rabbit frozen in the headlights. BooHoo for me.

I hear on the grapevine your back is a bit out of whack, so good luck getting back on the bike ASAP.
who are you baron????

tranceup

Likes Dirt
Cheers Zekman,
Definately got some good pics in there mate. Thanks for posting them up and if your at the state round and you reveal a true identity im happy to shout you a beer.
Baron is a fisherman, fishing so ill bite. I think the rockgarden photo of you is good, definately highlights your masculine physique, does that feel better mate.
As i though mine are definately clear due to lack of speed and they highlight me perfectly pussing it on the B-lines.

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Cheers Zekman,
Definately got some good pics in there mate. Thanks for posting them up and if your at the state round and you reveal a true identity im happy to shout you a beer.
Baron is a fisherman, fishing so ill bite. I think the rockgarden photo of you is good, definately highlights your masculine physique, does that feel better mate.
As i though mine are definately clear due to lack of speed and they highlight me perfectly pussing it on the B-lines.
The rock garden is where i crashed last week where my foot is,is where my back hit the log upside down and fractured T4 in my spine thats why i'm in the photo to get an idea of the drop i fell...And yes I will be at the state round both days with Beers,camera and noise makers so you have been warned stop by have a beer and PEEEEEDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAL.....:)

Last edited: