Awaba DH

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the Awaba DH track ok to ride , Im really keen to go up have not heard much lately on condition .

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is the Awaba DH track ok to ride , Im really keen to go up have not heard much lately on condition .
Good condition, but the full length isn't open. I've not ridden there for a while, but a chunk of my crew hit it recently and enjoyed it.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I haven't been up in a while however from what I understand the top section to Half Ways Down is okay, below that Battles is a mess since the storms and the section where the XC Luv Tunnel is being installed is closed.

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Went there last week and the DH access road is closed. Couldn't find any mention anywhere which sucked as we drove down from Brissy.

reptilemadness

Likes Dirt
I was there on Sunday. Until halfway downs is completely fine, after that there is a sign up that says track closed. It looks fine to ride up until just after the bridge. Just after the left turn off the bridge there is a very large tree down and also an underpass is being constructed under the last step down into the fire road. Its just the last 200m that are unrideable.

The road was open then.