Awaba pics for sale

Ok here are some pics i have taken .only a few, As i said if your are interested give my your race number. and i can have a look at what i have and see if i have you..
as for a price ? $10. and they be sent over the net to you hotmail or yahoo account. and if you want a print then it will be double. $20.
i dont think thats to much to ask....

its up to you. maybe just make an inquiry. you might like what i have.
and as for the copyright sign on the samples it will be removed if your happy with what you see..

thanks.

Attachments

DNF

Likes Dirt
hey mate, those pics you have so far look really good.
was wondering if you have any of number 33? race day green shirt and black TLD.

hay mate
i dont have you on race day but on practice day at the end jump.

as i said ill remove the copyright sign for you. my files are large,as they were taken with 12mp large files.

hope you like.

Attachments

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That 3rd photo is one of the best i've ever seen. I'm not even in it and I want a copy.

If you do have any of me No.106 in either a black t shirt or a Gateshead cycles jersey, I could be very interested.

Last edited:

BEN.A.

Likes Bikes
hey mate you dont happen to have any of 712 wearing a hmba jersey riding an 07 norco atomik do you?? i cant find any pics anywhere.
cheers

semi_lob

Likes Dirt
G'day, any of #605, blue giant glory, blue troy lee shorts, blue sic cycles shirt and white/black d2?

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
Hey, those pics are awesome, great work.
If you've got any pics of #9, wearing black stuff, on an orange glory, orange goggles, i'd be very interested.

Regan

Eats Squid
Awesome work there! Have you got any of #12? Custom pianted Blue Glory, Red/white TLD gear...

jim_2333

Likes Bikes
pics

hey, thoes pics look awesome. wouild be interested in buying some if you have any of rider 10 and rider 16
cheers

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Some really sik shots there bro! Good luck with the sales, i'm sure if i was there i would certainly buy multiple!

lavis77

Likes Bikes
hay mate just wondering have you got any pics of 704 on a ironhorse sunday.if you have any interested in buying them.thanks