Awaba Training

grubby

Likes Dirt
what day were you looking at riding there? the keyholder at moment is going to nowra for the race on the weekend on any other weekend there would likely be someone floating around at the trail that could open it for you, if you wanted to ride on a weekend.

there is a trail build day on saturday for xc.

grubby

Likes Dirt
not sure if anyone building will have a key, as the xc trails don't require the chains at this point.

so is there any chance of the track being unlocked on sat or not cause me and the boys dont really wanna drive up there and it be locked up and we hav to stop to put our bikes ova a chain to keep goin!

grubby

Likes Dirt
i would guess the trail wont be unlocked due to most riders who have keys being at the state race at nowra

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Basically what grubby said.

I can't guarantee that the chains will be down. Just got back from the track though and it looks to be in great condition.

Ok so Im a beginner as of this summer and since we are in November now there isnt much light to ride after work.
Im not a huge fan of the gym but what do ya all do for cross training to get ya through the winter?
I would love to buy a light but I cant afford one thats worth it.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so Im a beginner as of this summer and since we are in November now there isnt much light to ride after work.
Im not a huge fan of the gym but what do ya all do for cross training to get ya through the winter?
I would love to buy a light but I cant afford one thats worth it.
Grave Dig??

Have a look at that date of this thread mate. Your response doesnt actually have anything to do with it anyway!:p