awesome riders + pics = sweet day

Cippa

Likes Dirt
really hot day (38) down at camby but the boys still did what they were best at.
i appologize in advance if i get the names of the tricks wrong. :) ENJOY!!!

footjam man = shorty (17)
green bike = jacko (15)
yellow rim = josh (14)
blue rim + helmet = ryan (16)
red t-shirt = jake (14)
red rim = dylz (15)

can jam? footjam tyre grab? can jam? whiplash footjam tyre grab? 360 spine front jam?

double whip bowl to bank 360 spine double whip bowl to bank 360 whip double whip indian seat grab

indian seat grab backie!!! woo no clue super can backie superman!!! one foot euro

big air and again air whip tuck no hander flatty over hip HUGE backie and again

can jam footjam indian air turndown ova hip fly out turn down NFC barrie

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
some of the biggest boost i've seen anyone do over b2b! huge! especially the backie! <3

Ryan is a mad rider :rolleyes: <3

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Awesome riding, no doubt... but really. Some of those guys are going really big with no helmets. 99.99% of the time they will get away with it... but when that very rare time comes along when everything goes terribly wrong and they fall from a height onto their head, shit is going to happen. Maybe they'll be lying on the park floor with no teeth in their mouth, choking on their own tongue and unable to move their lower body due to snapped tendons in their vertebrae. It's their business if they're of low intelligence/they're too hardcore/just can't work it out (I mean, a slightly retarded 10 year old would probably know to wear a helmet if they were going huge), but it's a public park and other people's access to it is at risk.

All skate parks have (or at least should have) signage that informs users that wearing a helmet is an obligation of use. So what happens when somebody dies/goes brain dead through lack of helmetage? The situation will be looked at very closely, and one outcome is that the council decides that riders aren't responsible enough to obey the rules and wear helmets and hence the park becoming too much of a liability for the council, and hence closure.

And before anyone says anything:
1. It's not the rider's choice to wear a helmet, parks have rules, or at the very least, recommendations.
2. It does not just affect the rider in question, it's not just "his choice" because it affects him only - because it doesn't, it affects everybody.
3. What I've written now does need to be said once again for the simple fact that there are still photos being posted up of helmetless riders.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
So your saying we shouldnt post photos up of riders with out helmets??

I think you should take your bitching to the park. If you see a rider without a helmet, express your feelings face to face.. No one is going to be like, 'Shit i should really where my helmet cos this like really scary guy on farkin that calls himself emcgough had a huge rant about it in this one thread that i should wear my helmet!'

I dont care if someone else doesnt wear a helmet, me wearing one makes me feel safe, when someone else doesn't wear one, it doesnt make me feel any less safer ;)

I think you should post what you did above in this thread... http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=105091

Last edited:

Ozza

Eats Squid
Nice pics Cippa.

How i see it is if the person isnt smart enough to put on a helmet in the first place, then theirs nothing in their head to protect!

emcgough

Likes Dirt
yeah yeah, calm down. I intentionally made the point of my post revolve around skate park usage, or rather the risk that helmetless riders put it under. I realise somebody else not wearing a helmet doesn't make you feel less safe Patto15 (which I think is a scarier name mind you), but you should feel less safe about how long your park might stay open for.

anyway my bad, this is phat snaps and they are indeed phat snaps, no need to be bitching here.