Awesome riding jerseys anyone?

iFinch

Likes Bikes
Hi,

I spoke to a guy out at Manly Dam a while ago who had a Pink Floyd riding jersey on, he mentioned the name of a website (where he got it from) but the name of this site escapes me and I cant seem to find anything good on the net.

Anyone know of any decent online stores? The ones at my LBS are pretty boring.

Cheers.

Gekigengar

Likes Dirt
I think it may be from torpedo7.com.au. They might not have it not ( im not sure havnt checked) but if your prowl their site long enough new stock comes in and your in luck.

Hungie

Likes Dirt
I saw something like that on ebay a while ago. The store had all the popular 80's bands like AC/DC etc.

R0B0T

Likes Bikes
they use to be available at phantomcycles.com.au website, but since updating the site, it now displays fark all stuff. The brand is Primal Wear, and from memory i think they were about $100, and available with different band including ACDC, Floyd, and a few others. Never worn em, so don't ask what they're like

castillo

Likes Dirt
Its a shame our dollar has gone to shit. First person who finds me a beastie boys jersey gets a schooner at my local.

Edit - I would rock every single one of those primal wear jerseys. Even the women's ones.

Last edited:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Its a shame our dollar has gone to shit. First person who finds me a beastie boys jersey gets a schooner at my local.

Edit - I would rock every single one of those primal wear jerseys. Even the women's ones.
I think you have to stick with Pink Floyd :p

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
chain reaction had a special on jerseys a couple of weeks ago........ 3 jerseys for $90 approx. dont think it was the band jerseys, but still great value. All primal wear.
there are some sick designs that Primal Wear put on jerseys.

I second the vote fo a Beastie Boys design. Which album cover would look best ?

Stone Temple Pilots anyone ? :cool:

iFinch

Likes Bikes
I'd definitely be keen for a Daft Punk jersey, lots of colours with the pyramid on it somewhere...love those frenchies:D

castillo

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the hello nasty sardines would be best. I'd feel too humbled to ride with License to Ill on my jersey.

skybustim

Likes Bikes
Love2Pedal is a good place for these. either directly or through ebay, usually get free socks, no probs with shipping etc
Pity about the dollar though.

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
Why is it only Pink Floyd fans that buy these jerseys? Ive never seen anoyone with a jersey with a band on it other than people with pinks floyds 'Animals' on it.