AUS Ay-Up LED Upgrade

scratchy

Farkin Activist
The home grown light brand Ay-Up have been quietly upgrading your retina burners for the last couple of months. Now it's getting dark early it might be time if you're an Ay-Up owner to upgrade the bulb, or battery or both...

"LED Upgrade - Upgrade your LED's, Price $35.00 Ex Tax - we remove your LED's and replace with the latest and greatest from CREE. For those who know LED's they are from the R2 bin and are the brightest in their class. Examples on how much extra light you get by upgrading just the LED's are below."

2007 - 2008 models, nearly 2 times the light output
2008 - 2009 models, nearly 50% brighter
2009 - 2010 models, nearly 30% brighter
2010 - June 2010 models, 10% brighter

www.ayup-lights.com

Last edited:

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
except they've run out of LEDs...

Would be nice if they had an option on their site to email alert you when they have more.

I badly need to upgrade my ayups - mine are 2007s! I keep checking every Monday and they're always sold out.

FuelXC

Likes Bikes
All lights are sold out :(

I need a wide light for my bars and those fit the bill. When are you getting more?

Get Mounted

Likes Dirt
They have something like 25 upgrades available per week on a first come first served basis. It resents every monday so get in early monday morning if you're keen.

dandan

Likes Bikes
I have tried every Monday for a while, first thing in the morning and throughout the day... always sold out. Absolute waste of my time. If they are sold out of LED's it would be nice to know and they should update their website so people don't waste there time!

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
I have tried every Monday for a while, first thing in the morning and throughout the day... always sold out. Absolute waste of my time. If they are sold out of LED's it would be nice to know and they should update their website so people don't waste there time!
That was my point exactly.

I've been checking for weeks and weeks now... nothing.