B****rd-child Bus driver!

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
Okay,

Today, after seeing the movie "twilight" (don't ask) with my girlfriend, we boarded a bus and headed to Westfield Kotara, it was the usual pay your fare and head straight up the back of the bus (back seat bandits!) anyway, we had a few harmful kisses and just layed down on the rear bench seat of the bus.

As we were getting off, the bus driver jumped out from behind the wheel and screamed at us " This is my place of work, if you want to fuck each other go somewhere else, have some respect!"

We didn't even make out or any of that shizz it was an innocent few kisses!

I returned fire with the usual "just because your not getting any" and he marched up to me, grabbed my bus pass out of my hand and tore it up!

I rang Newcastle bus lines and complained and got no where.

Luckly i will be getting a new one next year :)

I remember the thread about shittyrail and the metlink gestapo, but, have you ever had a run in with a bastard-child bus driver?

(for the record, i know plenty of descent drivers and i am not generalising.)

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but mate you've gotta see how it could look from his point of view.

Two teens (i'm assuming, please correct me if i'm wrong) kissing, then lie down on the back seat of his bus, where you are largely covered by seats in front of you.

Not saying that this is what happened, but potentially, it could look like a whole lot more to him.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He probably saw your dick out.
Then again it could have been your finger...

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
the funny thing is that we were sitting/ laying in the middle of the bench seat( in view down the isle), the bus was packed and
we weren't making out for the entire 45min trip it was seriously like all up 25 seconds!

(NO INCOMPETENCE JOKES PLEASE :rolleyes:)

Leefy

Likes Dirt
wtf, twilight is like the greatest movie ever, i saw it with my girlfriend too, i think i got into it more than she did

but yeah, he probably just finds it disrespectful

as you said, no need to generalise them, some can be great people

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
wtf, twilight is like the greatest movie ever, i saw it with my girlfriend too, i think i got into it more than she did

but yeah, he probably just finds it disrespectful

as you said, no need to generalise them, some can be great people
yeah i personally know some great drivers :)

and actually i didn't mind twilight.

Leefy

Likes Dirt
yeah she goes alright aye
hahah, nah great movie nevertheless

but yeah, met some sweet bus drivers, given me a ticket without paying, let me off getting concession cards, been told i was a cutey, the list is endless :p

transit security are what you gotta look out for. CUNTS!

At least its smart that you took the bus. That freakin ground level car-park is a hell hole with its slight slope and loose shopping trolleys. The upper levels are an urban stunt playground, though. No comment on the back seat drama since really really don't like sitting on someone else's stale farts.

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
At least its smart that you took the bus. That freakin ground level car-park is a hell hole with its slight slope and loose shopping trolleys. The upper levels are an urban stunt playground, though. No comment on the back seat drama since really really don't like sitting on someone else's stale farts.
Yeah i know what you mean... chrissy eve took us 40min to get a park!

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If I was a passenger I probably would've told you to GTFO too. Then again you're from Newcastle, maybe that sort of crap is normal up there...

one of the local schools down here (all boys) was notorious for being a nightmare for any tightass bus driver. they pulled stunts like when going past one of the local all girls schools, everybody turning around for the illusion of a bus reversing down the road at 60 km/h. there were also the standard bag nuggeting and jettisoning of nerds homework, but the most classic story was one of the roundabout.

on the drive home from st virgils high school, about 20 mins out there is a fair sized round-a-bout that 2005's year ten class spent the entire year trying to get the bus driver to do an extra lap of on the way home...

on the very last day, he did two extra laps and then drove them all the 20 mins back to school before booting them all off and going home:D

Mail Man

Likes Dirt
the funny thing is that we were sitting/ laying in the middle of the bench seat( in view down the isle), the bus was packed and
we weren't making out for the entire 45min trip it was seriously like all up 25 seconds!

(NO INCOMPETENCE JOKES PLEASE :rolleyes:)
Am I the only one that can see the funny here?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
on the drive home from st virgils high school, about 20 mins out there is a fair sized round-a-bout that 2005's year ten class spent the entire year trying to get the bus driver to do an extra lap of on the way home...

on the very last day, he did two extra laps and then drove them all the 20 mins back to school before booting them all off and going home:D
That is excellent revenge right there.