B & S utes.....Aaaaaagh!!!!

what do you think of B&S ute culture

• don't care, each to their own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

The XY GT didnt come in a ute either it was a sedan. Every ute you see just has a GT badge stuck on there with a nice engine. "The Shakers" are the shit my friends

MrPlow

TMBC
Fuzzy said:
The XY GT didnt come in a ute either it was a sedan. Every ute you see just has a GT badge stuck on there with a nice engine. "The Shakers" are the shit my friends
Yep, I know that. Could just about gurantee that every sedan you see with GT badge isn't real either 8)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh no, not another cruiser :p
Please, just dont do any laps on chaps (for those that dont know chapel street in south yarra gets alotta slik's just goin round and round with their poof doof music playin :p ) :lol:

MrPlow

TMBC
No I don't "have a sick system that goes so loud the whole world can listen to my doof doof crap and the gangsta rap, no room for more than 2 with the woofers in the back.... ":lol: :lol: leave that to the homies and b&s utes :lol:
Still love a sweet ride though...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
Oh yeah, I know that. But this particular one was built up with an original GT engine pulled out of a write off and the complete GT treatment to the interior, and suspension where possible. Very nice car.

As for the import thing, MR. Plow you're completely right, but we have to compare new cars to new cars, because you can always go out and get a ute which is a few years old and wil go just as hard for a lot less money.

MrPlow

TMBC
Just like the ute I have for sale :lol: Goes heaps harder than new one, + less money, Wow this thread is way OT :roll:

nhd

Likes Dirt
this thread is best ever :p when i met up with my parents who had been to alice springs they gave me a outback ute annual magazine :p it rocks 3 stickers aswell :p

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Looked up some really old mag from 72 which stated that the E49 Charger with triple Carters was quicker in a straight line (we all know the Valiants don't go around corners) than the Phase 3 HO, but only by 100ths of a second, over the standing 1/4 and 0-60mph.

Mr Plow, have to agree with the Audi being a great car BUT they have the 2nd lowest resale value of european cars in their class, except the 7 series BMW and of course the Alfas.

The only Audi holding a reasonable percentage of it's purchase price over 3-5 years is the TT soft top, and that is still in the low 50%. Sucks I reckon as they are great cars.

Are the B&S utes and stickers etc worse than a tag with sad and lonely people and a Smith &Wesson advert? Don't think so, I can only presume that Fuzzy likes to piss people off. Obviously no-one he knows has ever topped themselves.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
scotty beefs said:
but have had a few parties out the cow paddocks with me mates where we just get written off, have a big fire and go nuts, is so much fun.
amen to that! :p

zac

Likes Dirt
loved the s8 in ronin, but until beemer comes out with an m3/m5 wagon, i'll take an rs2 any day (alpina'd or hartge'd 5 series wagon'd do me fine, but somehow i think thats a fair way off. don't know who hartge is? try a 3 series compact with the m5 engine in it (5 litre v8) for 200k...mmm)

MrPlow

TMBC
Cruz, Where did you get the info on the resale of the Audi's??
I think the latest figures I got was in the 60something% range (2001 models) Besides, I am looking at the A4 Quattro turbo. Not to compete against mercs or bimmers, (neither of which are what I want: Turbo, manual, 4wd) But if you compare resale to a rex.... :wink: She's all good :D

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Mr Plow you have mail.

Also add that I am talking new vehicles, not 2nd hand as the vehicle you are looking at must be a couple of years old to get under the sub 50G mark.
You are going to use it as your business vehicle I presume.