backflips!

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
I heard from lots of people that cant do a back somie that they are easy..My opinion is that if you can do them then they maybe easy & if you cant then you dont know!

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
First of all yeah easier then tail whips and 360s and if your claim to fame is flipping out the skate park then join the other million 16yr olds doing it.

Is a backflip considered a hard trick? cuz im 15 and ive got them down. ps. Odyssey wombolts suck! i snapped mine

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
well props for doing it dude, they are a big mental barrier to go upside down and somehow land. but dont brag about it. im 14 and can nerely get it around in a dodge foam pit with my mtb and when i get my bmx im going to try do them properly. hope you get warranty aswell dude!

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Matty you missed 1 footers, poor form mate.
1 footers are a stylish trick.
Heck think about candy bars, can cans, 1 foot supermans, thats quality there.
People are either going to love or hate backies, personally i like them, but each to their own.
As for snapping your wombolts, if it didnt happen doing flip flyouts i would have been suprised. I've seen sets break from bunny hopping.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well props for doing it dude, they are a big mental barrier to go upside down and somehow land. but dont brag about it. im 14 and can nerely get it around in a dodge foam pit with my mtb and when i get my bmx im going to try do them properly. hope you get warranty aswell dude!
there is no difference for flipping a bmx. mtb and bmx are exactly the same.

Maybe with the exception of like an 8 inch travel bike with tripple crowns but even then its still the sme motion and you should be able to do it.....

Backies are sick so long as there over a box jump..

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is no difference for flipping a bmx. mtb and bmx are exactly the same.

Maybe with the exception of like an 8 inch travel bike with tripple crowns but even then its still the sme motion and you should be able to do it.....

Backies are sick so long as there over a box jump..
I found the opposite, flipping a bmx is a lot different to a mountain bike. Not harder or easier, just different.