Backpack - recommend me one.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've being looking at the Oakley Kitchen Sink. A bit exxy at around $300 but it's basically what I want.

Basically all it needs is a laptop space, somewhere tough to stick my breakable gear like sunnies, phone's and iPod be super tough so it can get dragged all over Australia with me. It's got to have a bit of room in it to chuck camera gear, shoes etc as well. And it's gotta look sweet.

Any other recommendations? Price doesn't really matter...

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've being looking at the Oakley Kitchen Sink. A bit exxy at around $300 but it's basically what I want.

Basically all it needs is a laptop space, somewhere tough to stick my breakable gear like sunnies, phone's and iPod be super tough so it can get dragged all over Australia with me. It's got to have a bit of room in it to chuck camera gear, shoes etc as well. And it's gotta look sweet.

Any other recommendations? Price doesn't really matter...
Crumpler do some great stuff

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Crumpler are very good. Also check out some hiking brands. Mountain Designs. MacPac. Katmandu. Black Wolf. They make alot of backpack style bags that are built to endure alot.

Or get a shadow conspriacy joy bones bag, i have one, its made bike a bike company, but it is huge, comfortable, strong and it looks cool :cool:

But definatly have a look at those top suggestions.

Hope i helpped out

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I used to have a Little Devil bag many years ago...it was huge and had zip-off Discman and tool bags...I was the coolest cat at the skatepark with that thing.

I'll check out the Shadow Conspiracy bag.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shadow bag is hidious...sorry mate. Just went to the Crumpler website and lasted about 30 seconds before I cracked the shits with it - do they not realise that complicated Flash-style websites LOOSE them money?

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Lowepro Computrekker Plus AW?

Doesn't look anywhere near as cool as an Oakley bag, probably a little bit cheaper too.

Does do most of what you're after, including configurable inner for camera and so on, as well as a pull out rain cover.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
The good old North Face Recon pack. Can't beat it. 33L volume, laptop space (15")/hydration space, loats of pockets and nice ventilated cusioning. $169.95.