backyard sesh

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
hey guys and girls seen it was the last day of the holidays today i thought i would put an all my gear bar my preassure suit and shinnies and go and hit up my track big thanks to my sister for taking the pics we couldnt work out why they were blury though and here is the link to the log lf my track
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169941
ps my top looks massive because its a size bigger so i can put it on over the top of ny armour
first corner berm

double

nerly cased it after wip

road gap

me with all my dh gear bar my preassure suit and shinnies

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arr the good old "con your siblings into taking photos of you riding" trick :)
i'm perfecting it.

try panning along with the rider (tell your sister to move the camera so it follows you, that way you should be less blurry n the background more, it takes abit to get but it makes you look faster;)

and, nice track you have!!!

keep it up!

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
wtf? Callan his new bike is fully mad haha
Nice pics aswell Jesse. the last one is basically the only one i can actually see..well.
yea calan what he said sorry thae pics are so blury my sister took them

looks really good jesse.
Lovin' your road gap :rolleyes:
thanks yer the road gap is proberly my favorite jump on the track if you want to come ride my track some time cory just give me a yell

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea calan what he said sorry thae pics are so blury my sister took them

thanks yer the road gap is proberly my favorite jump on the track if you want to come ride my track some time cory just give me a yell
Cory?
Try Jordan :rolleyes:
Cory is coreydickfos
But yeah, where about's on the GC do you live though.

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
In the 7th pic, are you bar humping? Or is it just the blury photo? Nice backyard.

Last edited:

Keyroo

Likes Bikes
hey man nice track, i'd suggest if your just using a point and shoot camera, force the flash on, ti's too dark in teh trees so the camera slows down the shutter speed to compensate, force the flash on and pan with the rider, should come out a bit clear :)

good luck!