STOLEN BALLARAT. Blue sb66 (Buninyong/Ballarat)

moorey

call me Mia
Posting for kingshill who's just off to see the filth.
Details and pics to come. Stolen by a young kid out front of the local foodworks.
From memory:
2012 model. Gay blue
kashima fox 32's
white flows on dt 350's
1x10 xt drivetrain.

If you're around Ballarat and Buninyong, keep an eye out today, and further afield as the time passes. Kid looked too young to know what to do with it, so no idea what his plans are for it...prolly dump it in the bush unless he's flogging it for someone else, or his parents are chunts.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
gahhhhhh Hopefully Damo catches and beat the living day lights out of the cunt

get the whole bunny crew out and drive around to look for the bike?

moorey

call me Mia
gahhhhhh Hopefully Damo catches and beat the living day lights out of the cunt

get the whole bunny crew out and drive around to look for the bike?
Cheers.
I've texted all local riders, posted on Ballarat FB site and just done some trader sights.
When wife gets home, I'm going to drive around town, but surely he's not stupid enough to be riding.
Its a tiny town. Can't be a local. Everyone and their kids know the bike. :frusty:

moorey

call me Mia
Update. Sounds like it's on it's way to geelong. Gold commodore aag257. Sounds like they're known to the cops

moorey

call me Mia
Even sb66 deserve better.

Have you got a pic of when yours was pretty stock? Most people won't know what I'm talking about on fb.

ChopSticks

Banned
bike was far from stock even when i took it home...... but it should give the guys a rough idea.... the colour sticks out!

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys. Have I mentioned how I really like you Moorey?

I just spoke to the guy who witnessed it, top fellow.

He was sitting in his car with his kids waiting for his wife when I went into the shop. I was right in front of him, thought it was a nice bike. I ducked in to get some milk. 2 minutes tops.

Then a 16 to 17 year old boy came a rode off on it like a bat of hell. So he knew it wasn't his.

His wife came out so they took off after him. He went up two block (past the bike park& the pool) and stopped in Cornish street out the front of that new development). The guy got out of the car and said to the kid - that's not your bike. Kid says yes it is. He says I know it isn't ...

Meanwhile the gold commodore station wagon swings in front of them, a big dude with a pony tail on top, shaved underneath, Tatts all over him gets out. Points to my guy tells him to fuck off and abuses the crap out out of him and starts putting the bike in the back of the wagon.

The big guy he reckons is around 37, possibly the kids dad.

My guy backs offs, says this is the kind of dude you don't wanna mess with, fair enough and goes back to the super market.

Details of the car above. May need Big JD to approach if found!

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
ill keep an eye out and go all crazy on his arse
Thanks big fella. Can't believe haven't heard anything yet given the leads, info & witnesses the cops have.

Word round town is that there's been a whole heap of burglaries in buninyong from Geelong perps. Hopefully when the local copper is on board things will get moving.

ChopSticks

Banned
Don't think I wrote that one down. Would yeti oz have record when I bought it?
they prob would have it... and worth giving rowney sports a call.

might also be worthwhile calling LBS where bike was purchased from (I recall you bought the bike 2nd hand? so maybe contact original owner and see if hes got it scribbled down?)

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
they prob would have it... and worth giving rowney sports a call.

might also be worthwhile calling LBS where bike was purchased from (I recall you bought the bike 2nd hand? so maybe contact original owner and see if hes got it scribbled down?)
I've got the frame one. Will follow up rowney. Thanks