Crazy tuck thing....*

Mango invert air...*

Me invert air...*

Mango lookback

Nick invert

Nick Invert again..

Nick toothpick...

Nick toothpick...

*may add, before anyone jumps on me for not wearing a helmet.. I simply dont have one.. I lost it a few weeks ago and havnt had enough money to buy another one.. Though when i did have enough money, they didnt have my size!! grr!!!! I hate riding with out it ='[

Enjoy =]

Patto

Last edited:

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Man Op_shop,
you must really like pretending to be like Patto and posting pictures of him :p

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Patto, please get closer and tighter with that 10-22. These should all be framed like the one of Mango's lookback. I'm tired of seeing photos from you that I know could be way better. You keep selling yourself short, brother!

Nice riding as always, though, bro.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
[/QUOTE]*may add, before anyone jumps on me for not wearing a helmet.. I simply dont have one.. I lost it a few weeks ago and havnt had enough money to buy another one.. Though when i did have enough money, they didnt have my size!! grr!!!! I hate riding with out it ='[

Patto[/QUOTE]

Its no ones business but your own if you wear a helmet, fair enough you usually wear one but its the riders choice, they might just feel comfortable without a helmet. Its their risk. My friend actually thinks helmets are a badluck omen, however stupid they may seem.

But yeah, excellent riding and photos, very nice.

-toby-

Likes Dirt
dude, what the fuck, where is your helmet? man, your such an idiot what if you get all fuckerered when your head hits the ground as your taking a slam?!

and also, you gonna be racing any dh races this summer?

latchy

Likes Dirt
dude, what the fuck, where is your helmet? man, your such an idiot what if you get all fuckerered when your head hits the ground as your taking a slam?!

Dude i fully agree with this dude!!! he is wise, patto you are an idiot :mad:

Last edited:

op_shop

Likes Dirt

and also, you gonna be racing any dh races this summer?
Haha, i will die ='[

I am definitely racing this summer! Hitting up as many as i can! =D

You actually going to make an apearance this season since you have no yr12 commitments now?

-toby-

Likes Dirt
man you replied to quick i wanted to see shit hit the fan and have heaps of people getting angry at me for not reading your post and such. oh well. haha.

yeh hopefully. pretty sure ill be at tasmania, mt beauty, mt baw baw if they are racing that one again. mt buller. and a couple of others. hopefully gold coast, not sure yet tho.

op_shop

Likes Dirt
man you replied to quick i wanted to see shit hit the fan and have heaps of people getting angry at me for not reading your post and such. oh well. haha.

yeh hopefully. pretty sure ill be at tasmania, mt beauty, mt baw baw if they are racing that one again. mt buller. and a couple of others. hopefully gold coast, not sure yet tho.
Haha, i am a farkin' whore... Farkin cant seem to get rid of me.... :rolleyes:

Yeow! This season should be sik! Bring on Baw Baw! Fark i love that place!!!!!! <33