Ballarat this Saturday

cicot

Likes Dirt
Hi there.
I ll be in Ballarat tomorrow.
Anyone who can show me around some nice st in the morning, otherwise I won't bother take the bike with me.
I am also a bit out of shape but I am resilient.

moorey

call me Mia
Hi there.
I ll be in Ballarat tomorrow.
Anyone who can show me around some nice st in the morning, otherwise I won't bother take the bike with me.
I am also a bit out of shape but I am resilient.
Buninyong ride offer is still on. See you at corner of Lal Lal and Simpson st at 8am :woot:

cicot

Likes Dirt
Buninyong ride offer is still on. See you at corner of Lal Lal and Simpson st at 8am :woot:
Nice. The only thing is that my xc rig is still work in progress...so I have to decide between the 160 beast or the dj one.

moorey

call me Mia
Nice. The only thing is that my xc rig is still work in progress...so I have to decide between the 160 beast or the dj one.
Plenty of people ride 150/160mm bikes, even though it's closer to an xc ride. I rode my 6.6 last week for a double loop, you'll be fine on a single. :thumb:

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
Im happy to go in the morning. However, the group is leaving at 6am.

Most are taking the easy loop going up Mt Buninyong but I will do the hardman loop to the south.

Let me know if you can make it.

cicot

Likes Dirt
At 6.00?
You guys are really hardcore, but it suits me even better at the end. Just give me a time and a pkace for the meeting.