Banshee Legend Mk1 *update*

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
so after a few dramas here and there its finally built up. massive massive thanks to ken at xxiv for all his help and dealing with us hassling him all the time, when he didnt realy have to. also jay at banshee bikes for putting me on the program, and another massive thanks to keith at banshee, for answering heaps of questions with quick responce and sorting out the dramas we had,hope you get well soon mate!

Frame - banshee legend meduim
Rear shock -cane creek double barrel 350 spring
Fork - 2010 Boxxer teams
Headset - Fsa 1.5
Handlebars -funn
Stem - Straitline
Grips - oury
Saddle - sdg i beam
Brakes - Saint
Cranks - Saint
Chainguide - gamut
Chain - shimano
Pedals - straitline
Rear derailleur - sram x9
Hubs - deemaxx
Rims - deemaxx
Tyres - maxxis minion
19kgs
enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I plan on making sweet love to your bike as soon as I see it, and steves will be no different :p. It's going to look absolutely crazy once it's built up! One very nice ride man! Can't wait to see the final build!

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
That is a very nice frame!
How much was the frame and were did you get it from
I want a dually!:p

Last edited:

jbg

Likes Dirt
that is one nice looking frame, heard mick hannah may be on one for 09. look forward to complete build pics!!

builttoride

Likes Bikes
The Double barrels are on the way to the factory, and we would have waited til they had arraived before we sent the frames off, but ken was like a rampant puppy humping my leg in despiration to get the frames, so we shipped them before he got too despirate and did something he would regret.

The shocks should be in the factory in a week or so, and as soon as they are in we will ship them out.

Keith

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wicked frame, let's hope it lives up to all the hype surrounding it.

Dunno 'bout you guys, but the metalwork around the shock area (actually the whole damn thing) kinda reminds me of these guys ->

Wicked.

M.artin

Arrow Racing
certainly one of the sexiest glorified hardtails I have ever seen!:D -clean and such amazing attention to detail on it, Cant wait to see it built

GreenYellow

Likes Bikes
Argh!
All CNC'ed and stuff! I want one.
Reckon you could get a weight on it when you get the shock? I'd be interested to see if they're as light as they're said to be.

Yum yum... :)

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
The Double barrels are on the way to the factory, and we would have waited til they had arraived before we sent the frames off, but ken was like a rampant puppy humping my leg in despiration to get the frames, so we shipped them before he got too despirate and did something he would regret.

The shocks should be in the factory in a week or so, and as soon as they are in we will ship them out.

Keith
thats good news. a mate tryed to get a double barrel ages a go a was told a 2 month wait. so yeah just a few weeks i can live with. fingers crossed there here before rd2 of the vic series on the 15th november!
thanks keith

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
finaly built up. feels realy good, fast and a bit more jumpy feeling than the glory i had before. super low front with the short head tube. very nice so far