banshee legend mkII, neally ready

S.

ex offender
looks nice, always liked banshees. when they coming out???
Should be shipping in ~2 weeks according to Banshee - apparently they're just awaiting heat treatment and paint.

Stoked to see these rolling out, the MkI rode really well but had a few issues, the MkII should ride even better and all the issues we had with the originals should be ironed out - all the problem areas have been redesigned and refined. Can't wait to be back on one.

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
Crossing our fingers to have the first 2010 models by end of this month! Can't wait!! The Black/Lime colour combo is going to be something else. :p

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
Wow, looks great. I reckon they will sell a shit load of these in Australia after sponsoring Jazza Wilson. When Jazza Wilson rides A bike you know it can be ridden fast and its bomb-proof.

djtrazer

Likes Dirt
hucking

I heard that these bikes are amzing for hucking which is why Jazza Wilson has them as his weapeon of choice

pieno

Likes Dirt
Is ti hardware good for Hucking Jazza? I'm not sure if it is or not, hoping you could let me know?

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
Look out for Team Banshee at the Aussie Nats!
Yeah for sure! "Team Banshee" are racing the Aussie Nats on the MK'1s. Come and check them out if you're in Adelaide. We'll also be at Shepparton the weekend after and some fun runs at Mt Buller in between! I was hoping to have some MK IIs on display - but haven't got them yet. Maybe if we all x-up our fingers...

Ivan

Eats Squid
That red is one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen on a bike.

Can't wait to see one built up with some top quality parts.