AM Banshee Rune. Black is the new black

Hoffa02

Likes Bikes
Got a 2016 gt sanction pretty cheap and took all the parts off it. I'd never buy centerlock hubs otherwise!
Hey, The Rune looks awesome!!!
I am looking at purchasing a Banshee Rune frame soon and was wondering if you knew what kind of weight your setup is?

Cheers

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
That looks awesome. Black IS the new black.

I never realised how large the teeth are on those Shimano front cassettes. Huge man!

How do you like the Zee brakes? I've read mixed reviews and was considering them as an upgrade from my Diores (which are yet to fuck up)

-Shaun

teK--

Eats Squid
Nice bike, very tidy!

Curious about your chain guide. The bash guard is 2015 but the top guide is 2016? Did u buy it aftermarket or was it an OEM fit from another bike?

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
That looks awesome. Black IS the new black.

I never realised how large the teeth are on those Shimano front cassettes. Huge man!

How do you like the Zee brakes? I've read mixed reviews and was considering them as an upgrade from my Diores (which are yet to fuck up)

-Shaun
Shimano dont have the narrow wide rings, there version of it is longer teeth. been using a chain guide so cant say how effective it is. Love the zee brakes! theyre actually xt levers on zee calipers, basically a saint setup! cant tell the difference between my saints on my dh bike and these, powerful enough

Nice bike, very tidy!

Curious about your chain guide. The bash guard is 2015 but the top guide is 2016? Did u buy it aftermarket or was it an OEM fit from another bike?
got it of a friend that works in a rental place, guessing its a mix up of 2 different guides

is black. is good.

is that a 27.5" wheel in 26" dropouts? looks pretty tight back there.
27.5 dropouts and wheels, with the guard i made its a bit tighter than normal but never had anything rubbing