Banshee Scream - 9 months old - SOLD

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Item: 2005 Banshee Scream
Item Condition: Great condition, 9 months old! A few scuffs and scratches from cable rub and shuttles but no dents or cracks and is mechanically A1.
Reason for selling: I got a downhill bike.
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: Bike was bought brand new in September 2007 from Cycology in Tuggerah. It retailed for $3950. In the 9 months I’ve had it I've used it for recreational riding mainly at Ourimbah which is pretty much a wheels on the ground/pedally type of track. Has a new e-13 SRS with clear bashy.
Pictures: At the bottom of this post. Can e-mail high res upon request.

SPEC LIST
Frame: Easton Rad tubing, 1 1/8” headtube with 10.5mm wall thickness, one piece CNC machined BB/main pivot area, internally ribbed seat and chain stays! SUPER STRONG!
Size: Medium
Fork: Marzocchi 888 VF
Shock: Fox Vanilla R/C
Headset: Cane Creek
Crankset: Truvativ Holzfeller, 38T chainring
Chainguide: E-13 SRS with Clear Bashy - NEW!
Pedals: DMR V8
Chain: Shimano XT
Cassette: Shimano Deore 11-34T
Derailleur: Shimano XT short cage
Shifter: Shimano LX
Handlebar: Truvativ Holzfeller, 710mm wide, 31.8mm clamp, 25mm rise
Stem: Marzocchi direct mount, 31.8mm clamp
Grips: Bilt lock ons
Brakes: Hayes HFX-9, 8" rotors
Front Hub: Specialized Stout, 20mm
Rear Hub: Specialized Stout, 150mm x 12 mm
Rims: Mavic EX325
Spokes: Stainless, black
Tyres: Specialized Pro Roller RS 2.6
Tubes: Innova 2.4 - 2.7
Saddle: SDG Bel Air Urban Camo
Seatpost: Da Bomb Mortar
Features: 6”, 7” or 8” adjustable rear travel, 3 position 12 x 150mm OLD dropouts for adjustable wheelbase, spare derailleur hanger, will take a 34.9mm clamp front derailleur and is capable of running dual rings with a bashy.

Last edited:

Bacca

Likes Dirt
It's an '05 frame. It came from Banshee Bikes as a frame only then sat in the shop until mid '07 when a bloke came in wanting a Specialiazed Demo frame. The shop took a built up Demo and stripped it of its parts, sold the Demo frame and then built up the Banshee with all the Demo parts. I went into the shop and saw the bike in August '07 and then bought it brand new in September '07.

Scottlan

Likes Dirt
ah k... makes sense now. well if i had 2100 i would buy it straight away looking for a bike but only got 1600. anyways sweet ride dude.

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate, I have fond memories of this rig.

Take your time with your search, there will be plenty of good bikes that will pop up from time to time and due to the circumstances surrounding some peoples situations these bikes will be priced well.