Banshee Scream.....hot..hot..hot

ango93

Likes Bikes
here is my custom banshee scream:D

i use it for dh and stuff, im not much of a freerider soo tell us what ya think of ma set up

Spec:

frame: Josh Bender 2005 edition Banshee Scream:rolleyes:
Fork: Bombers 888r with areal flat crowns:cool:
rear shock: fox dhx 5
Wheel set: mag 30 with dice hoodoo hubs:rolleyes:
chainguide: gamut with mrp lower roller
bars: ameoba
stem: intergrated
Gears: sram x7/x9
brakes: hayes 9

let me know what ya think.

i bought it for 1200 so tell us whether it was a good price
thanks guys.;)

Attachments

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
That would have to weigh in at least the low 20kg range :eek:
Never break it though! Huck her hard my friend.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
That would have to weigh in at least the low 20kg range :eek:
Never break it though! Huck her hard my friend.
what todd here means is: " damnit i want one to match my hucker morphine :p "

nice buy for $1200 man, and with that spec you should be set for just about anything, might wanna get into abit of freeriding ;)

ango93

Likes Bikes
yea man i thought 1200 was a good price, i really need a new spring for the rear shock it is a 700 pound and is killing my plush plush forks as they are the only part of the bike that moves (hence iam 54 kilos) hahahahha, thanks for ur comments guys, but please keep em going, does anyone know what i should upgrade???????

stevo_93

Likes Dirt

looks sweet angus, we just need to get you a 450lb spring that 700lb spring makes it ride like a hardtail!!!!

ango93

Likes Bikes
hahahhahah yea i just replaced the spring this arvo with a 350 it was hard to get on as it was a little big but i got it. and yea thanks reece iam gonna get the same seat as stevo accept in the snake skin pattern. :)

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
If I were you I'd start getting into some hucking, because that thing can handle anything. Anyway, nice ride :D

ango93

Likes Bikes
yea with the tripples this ride can handle anything! i just got the new spring on and my ride feels sooo plush! has anyone got any ideas as to how to weight reduct this beast. She is sitting at the 21 kilo mark and im feeling the pain!!!!

Bacca

Likes Dirt
You have the rear travel set at 6". If you move the top shock mount back to the hole closest to the seat tube you will get 8" travel but also a higher bottom bracket. I did DH on mine with this set up (including a 888) and whilst it wasn't the best possible geo I had no major probs getting down a hill. The lighter parts upgrade question has been answered so many times before that you'll have no probs finding info after a "Search".

ango93

Likes Bikes
thanks mate i was a bit unsure because when i got the bike the rear shock was in the hole closest to the seat post and he said that it was running 6 inches of travel. thamks for the advise man