Banshee Scream

browneye33

Likes Dirt
Put it together 2 nights ago, took it for runs all day yesterday, love it.

ITS now for SALE!
Now has an E13/newchain and few other changes since this pic...
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=84154

Bender Signature '05 model
Marz 66r 170mm
Hayes 9
'04 Vanilla RC
Race Face Evolve DH OS Bars/Stem
Halo Freedom/Spin Doctor front
721 WTB Superduty DH rear
yeh, you can see the rest...

Needs a new guide (worst one i have ever used), new BB/ maybe cranks, and rear hub serviced then will be complete....

Attachments

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
dont you need mud for them guardies thingos? and that normally means rain? whats rain again? i forget.. smoke anyone we've got some of that here, no rain though.. nice ride minus the guard but if you need it you need it.

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike, how much was it for the frame?? but i must say the mudgaurd recks the bike

OH64

Likes Dirt
Haha go break some more chains ya kook.

Mudgaurd serves a good purpose though, wish I had one last time twas all muddy. Was the only in the group without and couldn't see shit.

browneye33

Likes Dirt
No it doesn't need rain, have you seen the amount of debri those maxxis minions pick up even just riding on the footpath???

Just look at the down tube of my mates Iron Horse Sunday (lime green of course), its completely silver, stripped from roost... now check mine out? scratch free.

The seat is going, I bought the frame with it, couldn't be arsed changin it, wanted to ride it to badly.

And its heavy, only slightly more than the Sunday, but a fair bit lighter than a Scott Nitrous... but it will never break and rides farkin awesome.

browneye33

Likes Dirt
Its heavier, but not by THAT much dude...

I rekon wigga's Torrent is shit loads heavier that my banshee...which surprised the shit outta me.

robbyloveday

Likes Dirt
frekking hot love the guard i think its hot.....and i know what you mean about the scratches etc. Am in dire need of one, but will happen when the paycheck comes through.

OH64

Likes Dirt
i reackon about 4kgs in it chuummmmpp :p damn i'm bored. Yeah wigga's bikes made of old girders or some shit.

browneye33

Likes Dirt
rides sweeet with them, perfect ammount of travel when you set the rear to 7 or 8 inch.

I recently been playing around with the adjustable wheel base, makes huge differences depending on how you want to ride...so 'streetable' and good for jumps on the shortest setting, and super stable on the long setting for fast DH...

This rig is now for sale...
see here, lots of parts been changed since i posted this... its now got no fender, an new E13 guide, new chain/cassette, new pads EBC's...blah blah.

freeboy

Likes Dirt
nice machine. im a fan of the screams. reds a good colour on them. pity bout the ugly fender though. 66's must be a dream on that thing.