Banshee Spitfire M

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
Item: Banshee Spitfire Medium -Frame
Location: Canberra or Sydney - but don't mind (history of trading would be good for interstate)
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition
Extra Info: Looking for a frame only but a complete bike would be considered depending on asking price. I would also look at other adaptable frames as I will be swapping over my usable bits from current bike.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Don't think too many are getting rid of their Spitty's....

Mountain bikes direct have a sale on them at the moment though I'm pretty sure...

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
Thanks, they do come up but they are tightly held and highly regarded.

I had seen the sale but was hopeful of maybe someone thinking of a change. A used frame would be a lot easier to get through to the garage door without top much of a questioning.

I willing to wait.

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
I'm 175cm, what is the recommended fit as I tried looking on the Banshee site but couldn't find a recommended size. Thanks for the heads up and I will keep an eye out.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I'm 175cm, what is the recommended fit as I tried looking on the Banshee site but could find a recommended size. Thanks for the heads up and I will keep an eye out.
Depends on age...and preference . They have lengthened in last 5 years. Medium, but a large, particularly an older one, wouldn’t feel too big. I’m 172, ride M, but have no issue on a large.

Last edited: