Sold Banshee Spitfire XL Frameset

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Item: Banshee Sprifire XL (current model)
Item Condition: Excellent - Only ridden twice.
Reason for selling: Too small for me (just), and too much overlap with existing bike.
Price and price conditions: $1100
Extra Info: Shock fitted is brand new. Came with frame but has literally never been used, because I swapped it for another shock before I even had the bike built.
Comes with "Long" Boost 148 rear-dropouts (suit 27.5" wheels), and Cane Creek 70 series headset. Can ship at buyer's cost.
Pictures:

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How tall are you @beeb?
6'2", but fussy! It was probably only about 10mm too short for me, which isn't much but just didn't feel natural. The the main thing I noticed when I swapped back to the 5010 was the shorter chainstay length, and that just felt normal straight away. If you're slightly shorter than me, the Spitty would be an insane all-rounder - I wish my 5010 climbed like the Banshee!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
6'2", but fussy! It was probably only about 10mm too short for me, which isn't much but just didn't feel natural. The the main thing I noticed when I swapped back to the 5010 was the shorter chainstay length, and that just felt normal straight away. If you're slightly shorter than me, the Spitty would be an insane all-rounder - I wish my 5010 climbed like the Banshee!
Begone temptress!