Banter/discussion ratio and site rules

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I got banned from that group for simply laughing too much. When I got pulled up about it I said I thought that was the whole point of the group. Their loss!
Understandable but yeah they're actually serious. Just an online petri dish of god tier earnestness and myopic stupidity.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
There is a report function. Use that when you are aggrieved. We are not mind readers who can work out which quotes are in response to something that offends people. We, mods, do not read every post. We would be in the padded cells if we did.
Message received.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We have a good crew and good mods. Thanks for keeping a lid on it.

But I totally want to have a friendly crack at Jabubu. Do you still have that cursed bike which dented my arm? I am forced to think of you way too much. Or I am reminded of the trip which was great and the arm injury just added to the adventure. Does anyone else have permanent damage from an outing with a fellow burner?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

But I totally want to have a friendly crack at Jabubu. Do you still have that cursed bike which dented my arm? I am forced to think of you way too much. Or I am reminded of the trip which was great and the arm injury just added to the adventure. Does anyone else have permanent damage from an outing with a fellow burner?
Physical or emotional? I grew up with @Plankosaurus so I have both from him.

He got his forum name from an outing with me, where he came off second best to a slippery wooden bridge. So we are almost even I guess.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Physical or emotional? I grew up with @Plankosaurus so I have both from him.

He got his forum name from an outing with me, where he came off second best to a slippery wooden bridge. So we are almost even I guess.
You've got barely any visible scars from me, stop milking it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Jabubu

let you google that for me

I actually sold it to a friend of a friend, so next time you're here you can ride the Spectral and break a leg instead.

To be fair it was more to do with the fucking massive uprooted tree which caught your watch - clearly a skills issue.