bar hop while on train. possible or impossible?

Barhop while on bike on train, possible or impossible?

• Total voters

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
can u do a barhop while sitting down on your bike in a train?i recomend not trying a bar hope while on your bike ona train as it is almost impossible. sitting on bike in the isle holding onto the seat eitehr side of me, feet and legs going over handle bars, bike rolling forwards away from me. reuslt me landing on my back tire as jos takes a foto of me and everyone else laughs. aka i tryd to do a barhop but stakced and landed on my tired and looked like a dick! lets see if YOU can do it! if u can i want to hear bout it and a foto! a bar hop is when u put your legs over the handle bars....

curtisrider

Eats Squid
haha trian tricks rock, i was doing no footers today, madcore

edit: damn it simo come on i wanna see the pics.

and a bar hop, being a motie trick, would be possible ona train

DRUM

Likes Dirt
01_250 change your avata it scares me!!!

well you dont have to but i thought id let you know
DRUm

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok, let me explain.
We had been to hurtsbridge and diamond creek. we get the train there and back and on the way back into the city us bikers had a carriage somewhat to ourselves (apart from owwwwwwww (that im not explaining))
anyways, a select, elite group of young men decided it would be great to get on your bike, in a moving train and try trials, tricks and barhops.
ahh the trainride home, the funniest part of the day.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive got a pic of him sittin on his ass after stacking and some of 01_250 tryin no footer can-cans and such. they will b here soon enough