Barjarg Race snaps

pavey

Likes Dirt
jazza_wil, dl79, wonderllama I have shots of all those numbers and will send tonight.
I have shots of 147 racers, all shots were taken on the Sunday, I may not have your shot because of rain or because I was relocating to a different part of the track etc... Most riders will have 1 shot, and a few will have up to 4. This isn't selection, it was just how it turned out with all the shots.

pavey

Likes Dirt
#413 Red t shirt, blue tld shorts. If it was race run red t shirt was cover in mud as stacked 3 times. Love that track. clooney74@hotmail.com Thanks.
hey mate 733 pics to.... law_69partytimeyeah@hotmail.com .....

thanx

Sorry guys but I haven't got any shots of you :eek:

Rufnut: I'm pretty sure I saw you rolling through the camping area wearing a red shirt covered in mud after your run as we were leaving haha, bad luck mate.

To everyone else, pics will be sent now.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not sure if it was you Pavey , but someone got a sequence of me crashing the road rocks on Sunday morning. Would love to see them if anyone can help ?

#503 , black / white TLD jersey , black helmet , red goggles , black / red TLD shorts. Black / purple DH comp.

Just post them up here or let me know if you have any and I'll PM you my email addy.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

pavey

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure if it was you Pavey , but someone got a sequence of me crashing the road rocks on Sunday morning. Would love to see them if anyone can help ?

#503 , black / white TLD jersey , black helmet , red goggles , black / red TLD shorts. Black / purple DH comp.

Just post them up here or let me know if you have any and I'll PM you my email addy.

Cheers :)
I got a sequence of someone going over the hangers, but I was pretty far away and I had my camera on the wrong settings so the shots didn't come out that well, then my memory card filled up so I deleted them to make space, but I doubt you would have know that I was the one taking the sequence since I was a fair distance away so I'm probably not the person your thinking of.

I have one shot of you though.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a tuff day for taking photos, especially in the arvo. Was good to see a few hard nuts out with cameras in the rain...

Any of #44, red jkt in the morning and White, Blk and Red TLD kit in arvo?

wisemmm at msn.com

Cheers.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a sequence of someone going over the hangers, but I was pretty far away and I had my camera on the wrong settings so the shots didn't come out that well, then my memory card filled up so I deleted them to make space, but I doubt you would have know that I was the one taking the sequence since I was a fair distance away so I'm probably not the person your thinking of.

I have one shot of you though.
Cheers mate , I'll PM my email addy now.

I went over to the photographer and saw the previews of the stack , so it wasn't you by the sounds of it.