Barjarg Ride Day Pics are up.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Well, I was lucky enough to miss out AGAIN on another ride day!:( But I'll be racing there 4sure!
A big thank you to Woffa for taking some unreal shots when he wasn't riding.
Cheers Buddy!:D:D:D

Gobby styling!

Jake railing!

Jazza Wil, I see your time in Whistler paid off, still pinnin!

Ozza

Eats Squid
Looks like another unreal weekend out at Barjarg... spewing I will miss the VSS race their, that track is hard to hold a clean run fast!

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Was a good weekend for sure.. I tried to get a decent picture of everyone or most of you.

Cheers,

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great work on the pics!!!

On another note.. Now that everyone has ridden the new bottom section, which one should we run in the upcoming state series race?? The new or the old bottom section??

fuzz

Likes Dirt

On another note.. Now that everyone has ridden the new bottom section, which one should we run in the upcoming state series race?? The new or the old bottom section??
that new bottom section was great.. just needs a little bit of hardening up in the berms, but it was good all up!

great pics too.. yea was a pearler of a day up there Sunday, had a really good days ride! cant wait for race round up there!

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast

Thanks Sam, probably saw me go up and down a few times. Didn't really get to see you becuase everytime I was gonna come say hello you were busy. I'l deffinatly see you there for the state round.. Got some good spots scoped out too :).

PS: New bottom section :p

Cheers,

johnny_boy

Likes Dirt
New bottom section for sure. Ill pack down the berms with my forehead for you mate.

The party bus is not too well either, I think Fodd may have to give it some cuddles to bring her back to life. But hot damn she drives better without the roof racks!

yer the bottom section for sure. it was more flowing and the berms were good too.