Bars?

technoboy

Dirty Imports
Grand slams are out now... awesome! pretty much industrie standard. ;-)
everyone i ride with uses them there siiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk!

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
2 things.

1. I have brand new Kink Badger Bars, want to sell them and get something a little smaller so if you want them send me a PM. Just want to try some smaller bars.

2. I have no idea about the myriad of different bars available, anyone know a 7-7.75" rise bar that is 26" or smaller? I'll run them at around 25", maybe a bit less so something with a smaller box would be good.

pryaz

Likes Dirt
2. I have no idea about the myriad of different bars available, anyone know a 7-7.75" rise bar that is 26" or smaller? I'll run them at around 25", maybe a bit less so something with a smaller box would be good.

I was just looking around the strictly website and I came across Tree 'Hot Bars'. 7.5" rise, 24.5" wide. Have a look at them at http://www.strictlybmx.com/categories.asp?cID=3

Anyway, the kink badgers look pretty decent, but I still like the coalition holy cross and Sunday Triumphs. Seems to be out of those three choices.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Thanks for that.

You can cut bars down no problem, but if I do that with the Badger bars or Sunday bars, there's no room for the brake lever which is a bit bothersome.

Going to check out some Pantera or 3 amigos bars on Sat, can't remember which ones exactly, they have a V shaped crossbar.

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I've heard some good things about the kink badgers and the Sunday triumphs, but has anyone ridden, or heard good things about the coalition holy cross bars? i'm still considering them and I want to know if anyone has experienced problems with them.

Cheers for all the opinions so far.;)