Bashguard for my bike

norco_one25

Likes Dirt
Hi
I am looking for a custom bashguard for my Norco One25 03, i'm just wondering what ones will fit it? i've got a BMX BB if that matters..
cranks are 3pc.

Im in Melbourne btw,

Thanks

norco_one25

Likes Dirt
Hi
I am looking for a custom bashguard for my Norco One25 03, i'm just wondering what ones will fit it? i've got a BMX BB if that matters..
cranks are 3pc.

Im in Melbourne btw,

Thanks

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well if it's going to be custom, then wouldn't you be able to get it made to fit? Although if you're running a bmx crank I'd suggest looking into some of the BMX bashguards that are around.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well if it's going to be custom, then wouldn't you be able to get it made to fit? Although if you're running a bmx crank I'd suggest looking into some of the BMX bashguards that are around.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Email hlclans@hotmail.com

He's a mate of mine from Sydney who was making lexan sprocket guards for BMX through his company exit.bmx - don't know if he has any left though. Oh yeah, he was doing it before Evil was around :)

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Email hlclans@hotmail.com

He's a mate of mine from Sydney who was making lexan sprocket guards for BMX through his company exit.bmx - don't know if he has any left though. Oh yeah, he was doing it before Evil was around :)

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lexan: a clear hard plastic like compound with various uses, but recently made famous by E.13 for their chain guides.

give that guy sxereturn said an email, and give him some details (ie. what tooth chain ring u have, your bolt pattern and nething else u can think of), ask him to give u a quote, wait for a reply, then decide what you wanna do, its really not that hard

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lexan: a clear hard plastic like compound with various uses, but recently made famous by E.13 for their chain guides.

give that guy sxereturn said an email, and give him some details (ie. what tooth chain ring u have, your bolt pattern and nething else u can think of), ask him to give u a quote, wait for a reply, then decide what you wanna do, its really not that hard