Bashring comp winners

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I started your bashies today, doing my best to get them out by christmas. Please excuse the delay. :oops:

J5ive: I don't think you've given me any artwork yet. get on it boy-o.

Mr.Plow: You changed your mind about the design i can't for the life of me remember what you want now. Also, the last PM i have from you said you'd get back to me with an OD. Is it 190mm ? Or did this change ?

Creepyjoe: Yours is on the machine now......good to go.

Kram, Notb4dinner: You're both good to go too. You'll be next up. Though i will probably send them all out at once so.............

Again, please excuse the delay.
Lata
Matt

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahahaha You buy the frame i might be temped to throw one in...........

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
creepyjoe said:
Cool thanks Gutty, I was beginning to wonder about those :eek:

It's always the way...........

When i decided to run the comps i had bugger all work on, by the time they were run and won............well, you get the point. I'm now flat out and probably will be until Febuary/March some time.

You'll get em before christmas.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmm; well since I kinda came second in one comp, can I have like half a bashguard? Top half please.... :p

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
oh cool. forgot. oh no I didnt. I sent you art work? Anways give me another chance to have a look at it.

you'll have email sometime. cheers

DRUM

Likes Dirt
yehp... gap creek.. thought it was you.

Gutty i take it your not selling any bashrings? you could make a fortune.... custom lexan goodness.

Jordy

RYD4LF
no he is not making any there a copy of a lexan if you havent noticed ? if he tried to make money out of them there could be a court case or something.... plus you also need a special chainguide with an inner guide like an mrp

wombat

Lives in a hole
2_fast_4_u said:
no he is not making any there a copy of a lexan if you havent noticed ? if he tried to make money out of them there could be a court case or something.... plus you also need a special chainguide with an inner guide like an mrp
Leaxan is the material (are they lexan Gutty? or some other brand?) but they're similar to the evil guard.

Jordy

RYD4LF
lexan aye.... well gutty told me he could not make any more chainguides or rollers as he gave his word to one of the chainguide manufacturers... i dont think he would make them for profit anyway...he's got a cool job and by the looks of things he is making enough $$$ out of that and it would be hard to compete with evil/e13 to make them affordable