Baw Baw vss rnd4 --all shots are up now--

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys,
when i had some time at baw baw i took some shots here are some i have a few hundred more on my computer so if you give me a description of your self and il put em up.
also if you want the hi res shot just ask and give me your email and il send it to you

if i get a chance il try to put all of them up on photo bucket
wouldn't mind some feed back

Last edited:

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pics look good bro. hope you got some of me! i was wearing a black, red and cream coloured jersey with a black and green hemet. i was riding a black bighit with boxxer wc's. #220. do-a-flip@hotmail.com cheers

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Definitely some of the better shots that have been posted up so far!

Ones of Jazza, Mega Watt and the last image are the sharp as and look nice. Well done!

If you managed to capture a shot of myself, i'd greatly appreciate it if you put it up..!

Riding a POS Dialblo with single crowns, either wearing a hoody and pirate shorts in Practise or the same with a Fluro beater in race runs..! #32 ;)

Cheers, Patto

Pin King

Likes Bikes
Number 671, wearing either white royal gear or white royal shorts with a black tea shirt on and a nek brace riding a norco team dh.

Thanks

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definitely some of the better shots that have been posted up so far!

Ones of Jazza, Mega Watt and the last image are the sharp as and look nice. Well done!

If you managed to capture a shot of myself, i'd greatly appreciate it if you put it up..!

Riding a POS Dialblo with single crowns, either wearing a hoody and pirate shorts in Practise or the same with a Fluro beater in race runs..! #32 ;)

Cheers, Patto
pretty adverage shots they where in my bad folder sorry i have nothing better

biev

Likes Dirt
some sharp pics, they look really good!!

ne chance ya snapped 214 in the sport class?

id appreciate it if ya could hoon it my way!

good job any way!

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
Hey mate.
any of #755?
white/orange/blue TLD kit or thos coloured pnats and long sleeve black top, 08 Kona Stab Deluxe, Blue and white Tld helmet, white bars, kneck brace.
cheers dude. :D

Barrett

Likes Dirt
Wouldnt happen to be any of #617 with an orange kona team kit and neck brace is there.
Cheers Ben Barrett

racketbear_112

Likes Dirt
hey mate very nice work with the pics
would you have any of #764 blue and white fox kit, blue and white T.H.E helmet, riding a red and white kona stab. thanks mate